BeautyHacker

Hi! Here's my facial contouring surgery experience at Faceline! Part 2 w/photos

Hi, Your results are amazing as well as inspiring . May I know where did you get your CC laser done? Also, I did a quick search about it but couldn't find anything about CC laser. Do you know the laser's commercial name?

Thank you!!
I got my laser done with my facial contouring surgery at Faceline plastic surgery clinic. I didn't know about this laser and I was recommended during the consultation. Like you said, I think CC laser is a commercial name so I searched their website and found the information. Here's the link: http://www.faceline-usa.com/us/contents.php?code=01010631
Hope this helps! :idea:

Hey, thanks for sharing the info. Have you experienced any sagging lately? I could see some sagging(around the mouth corners and near vicinity) in this picture of yours but ***BOOM*** in the last few pictures I see no sagging at all. I wonder if you had any thread lift or RF for skin tightening later on?
Also, there's a dent formation(probably due to reduced zygoma). But again in the last few pictures, the dent is totally nowhere to be seen. Will you please explain me how it happened?
tapatalk_1535188594328.jpeg

That's bc her last few photos were filtered

• 4 months later...