BeautyHacker

***RECOMMENDATION FOR FC AND RHINOPLASTY***

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ask my friend to look into their korean website, or call for an inquiry/consultation with the local staff and if i hear anything ill let you know here.

I'm doing so much research myself since I've come to realize that as a foreigner I can't get the local insider information directly through the clinics, so I'm doing my best to get some information with my friends help!

Yes, even though I could feel they don't have shady doctors because the consultant showed me their schedule from the screen and I could see doctors do max 3 surgeries per day. Still! I requested lol. After my surgery, my translator Julia showed me the video of my surgery and I saw my doctors who I requested to perform my surgery. Oh, just letting you know, for eye surgery, you will be awake because you have to open and close your eyes under doctor's instruction for better shape. It wasn't as bad as I imagined because they put me under short sedation while they injected local injection on my eyelids. My interpreter explained me step by step thoroughly so I could be at ease. GNG has English interpreters and they speak decent English so I didn't have any problem in language. Also, I booked my surgery before so they sent a car to me up from the airport and sent me back to my hotel when I was discharged and to the airport when I left. There was no hassle for me at all even though I was worried a lot because I have never been to Korea and speak zero Korean.

have you seen @MOTTY26 's comment on the thread? shes not wrong. I've been looking around more here on purseforum itself (the more recent posts, 2018) and I just heard back from my korean friend and apparently they like to push their ENT joint with Plastic surgery, so if you reallllllly had alot of nasal problems to begin with, outside of shape, then you may consider it, but even then, most skilled plastic surgeons should be able to avoid any side effects because of rhinoplasty, and if you are in a condition where you can't get a rhinoplasty procedure due to existing nasal problems, then a honest plastic surgeon to either refer you to an ENT or refuse to perform surgery for you until you are okay to undergo the procedure.

I have done a little research about The Face Dental and seems they are good in face contouring. I am kinda interested in upper jaw surgery though but still so scared to do that... For rhino, you may check Wannabe. I have checked their website and I think they are not that familiar yet among foreigners but well known among the local patients. There is a lot of local patients reviews there and the results look good.

Hi, there! :wave:
I don't know if you got a chance to read my Faceline face contouring surgery review which I wrote yesterday. I just thought that it might help you since my result was very successful and I wish you the same.
I didn't get my nose done but I'm considering to have in the future and would definitely go back to Faceline.
I've seen some before and after photos and they are very natural and pretty.
Hope it was helpful~ Good luck!!!:yes:

I am reading those right now. It seems pretty damn bad.......but it doesn't hurt to go in for consultation right..?

OH! thank you for your kind review. Face Dental?? It's my fist time hearing about them.
Let me do more research on them also :smile:

I am glad that yours turned out successful! Happy for you. Would you mind sharing your outcome images?? I want to see! :smile:

I also know The Face Dental from here. I hope you find a good clinic and I wish the best for your surgery :smile:

You might want to check the bad reviews of Migo
# href="#" class="internalLink"># href="#" class="internalLink">#

Staff at GNG is the most unqualified and rude in the world! So many people here have already written enough about them. From my perspective, they are just too commercialized! Idk about Cinderella, have never even considered it. If you are planning a “big” update like fc with rhino, it’s better to choose among top places. From what I know, a good plastic surgery hospital should have at least a separate building to make the stay of their patients maximum comfortable like Regen or JK. I personally got my v-line at Regen under Dr.Oh’s knife and have never regretted about the decision I made. It worth every penny I spent.