BeautyHacker

Teuim in Korea ASAP

Hi everyone. I had my incisional des, epi and fat graft in Taiwan in June 2017. Before the surgery I had uneven eyelids : My left upperlid was a bit hollow thus resulting in a double eyelid that looked sleepy; my right was monolid. These 2 problems made my eyes look one bigger than the other. My surgery goal was to make them even and to make them more aesthetically pleasing in a natural way. It's been more than a year and I am sure that all swelling is gone and I am considered fully recovered. The unevenness is still here, though the length of my eyes increased and they indeed look more pleasing now than pre-op - the unevenness is what bothers me the most. It has been bothering me since I became conscious of it for quite many years.

I was looking for a competent surgeon who can fix this problem and I really really don't want to have to go under the knifes anymore. I came across Dr. Kwon at Teuim. Since I am from a Chinese speaking country, I did the research in various chinese forums about PS but I don't seem to see his name a lot. I am going to pay him a visit ASAP to discuss the doable solution. Anyone going to Korea lately so maybe we can team up ? I speak English but don't know a word in Korean, hopefully it won't hinder communication.

You're in good hands. I have recommend Dr Kwon to 3 friends for eye bag surgery. All of them were very happy with the results. Dr Kwon can speak limited English but he is very specialized in eye surgery. I'm sure you're be fine. The clinic assistants can speak both Chinese and English. Be prepared to spend minimum of 5 days for recovery and follow-up. Good luck with the surgery!