BeautyHacker

Good small scale clinics for rhinoplasty revision recommendation please

Hello, guys.
I got primary rhinoplasty in Seoul 10 months ago and now I’m planning to have rhinoplasty revision in the end of this year or early next year.
So,.I really trusted the previous clinic that I had rhinoplasty cause they were big scale and seemed as if many people went and had surgery at the clinic. But yeah.. they botched me and gave me a fake and creepy nose. (pm me if you wanna see my nose.)
By the way, I’m trying to search about small and mid size clinics this time. I found some clinics that I might try for consultation but still I’m confused.
Please recommend me small or mid size clinics specialized in rhino revision. Thanks.

Oh dear I cannot even imagine what you've been through. From the bottom of my heart, so sorry for you. I've my nose done at GNG and completely satisfied. But I also heard Banobagi is quite great at Rhino as well. One of my friends did her nose job there, and looks good by far.

Oh okay, but as I mentioned on my post I'm not going to big clinics anymore.. :sad:

• 1 month later...
Hey girl just wanted to come on here to tell you I’m in the same boat hahah. I’m looking at UVOM, Namu, View, Cocoline and PS101 if they can somehow miraculously give me a spot. Good luck on your search too and please post updates!

Sorry to hear that.. May I know the clinic's name?
And just in my opinion, mid sized clinics are better. Too small clinics can't guarantee safety, too big clinics can't care about each patient's individual features.