BeautyHacker

Bad experience with 365mc hospital!

Day 2 post surgery at 365mc hospital!
D nurse yesterday told me n my friend go there for post surgery treTment, my friend will get her calf botox treatment. They also tell us 7pm will be best to visit them becos less patient! When we reach there,the nurse said i can only do it after one week. Im piss off as d consultant said i can do it today. They knew i nd to rush bak my country saturday. Then the nurse said ok, i can do it if i wnt! I asked again is it ok if i do it now? Side effect? D nurse act very rude say: i told u to do it next week but u said u nd to return ur country! So u can do it if u wnt! She is really not professional at all!!!!!!! Damn it! I feel like 365mc hospital is only making business n they dnt care abt after care at all!!!! I asked if doctor will check my wound? She say no nd check! D nurse told me i can remover d bandage myself if i wnt!!!!! Wdf? When they wnt to get my money! They act really good! Now? Im really speechless! However, my friend who do lams with me also had another problem with the hospital just now! They said she cnt do botox on calf n will get her d refund.reason is ur calf tooo swollen. We double check with consultant n doctor yesterday, they both say yes she can do botox after Lams surgery!
They never say if too much swollen her botox injection has to be delay in tat case! Now,refund is another big problem! They end up asking us to pay another botox treatment payment first before they can make refund! This is ridiculous !!!!!!! The nurse say becos we pay with credit card together Lams surgery + botox! so they cnt refund d botox money only! They say we must pay for Lams surgery cost becos she already did it yesterday! What!!!! We already use all krw! Where to find cash to pay them! I try to my bank asking refund stuff, bank staff said it depends on d hospital becos is d hospital who charge me! So if within 8 days no refund is make , i must deal with hospital 365mc !!!! They r so rude even ftf here! What if i alreafy go back my country?! They cnt soeak english at all n needed translator everytime! Even doctor kang yun hee , she speak really simple english! I feel like i walk into black market hospital who only wish to get money frm us! Pls s pms ,I wound not suggest anyone to go this hospital !!!! They only wnt to make money! I ask d nurse call the consultant to deal with us. Once the consultant see us, she just say is not her fault! She said my friend calf too swollen tats y cnt inject botox! All of them r shrink responsibility on it! I even ask after go back my country, how can i contact d hospital if anything happen to me n my friend after Lams? They just avoid d question!! We really feel disappointed!
I dnt know how my lams surgery result will be in two months later! But im sure even the result is good! I will not come to this 365mc hospital again!!!!!!! Go to other liposuction clinic! Im sure they have better doctor! Better post surgery care, better staff n nurse!

Thanks for the review.I always hear about 365mc for lipo but it's rare to see actual reviews about them. Sorry to hear about your experience. Did 365mc give you compression garment to wear? I think that is required to wear after surgery so I am surprised to see you not wearing it?

BTW I would suggest moving this review to your original review as someone reading your first post may think you have positive recommendation of them: #

Thanks for the review. Don't you need to wear the compressive garment after treatment?
I think they do not care about the customer in overseas anymore! If the staff keep changing what they told to me, then I will be extremely angry as well!

From what I know about mini liposuction, you don't need to wear a compression garment. That's the beauty of it. Less invasive so faster recovery. I hope your procedure turns out well though despite the unpleasant service. Maybe you should also feedback to the clinic about their service so they can improve for the betterment of other foreign patients.

Hi, i want to remove d first review here, but really dnt know how.
This liposuction is under local anesthesia, incision is only 2mm, no stitches needed, n doctor say no nd to wear compression gourmet. N today is my 6th day port surgery. Except poor hospital staff n policy, doctor has good skills i think. Cos im recovering quite fast.

Hi catsky84,

I'm considering LAMS at 365 too! How many bottles of fat did you remove and how much did you pay? I'm worried it will be painful under local anaesthesia only.. thx in adv

Hi, d doctor only manage to extrat 300ml of fat frm my love handle n abdomen. I dnt feel pain actiallu during d surgery.

• 1 month later...