BeautyHacker

My Cosmetic Surgery experience in Seoul 2018 (Namu PS)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I really admire you for having the guts to get all them done and having the patience to do all the research and consultations. All the time and effort you put in are totally worth it! I am currently saving up money and hopefully, I can do rhino one day. Would you mind sharing a photo of the nose? (only if you are comfortable with that) thanks!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one the best write ups I've ever read from someone documenting their entire ps journey. After getting botched in Thailand, some people might have let such an experience destroy the rest of their life, but you grew wise beyond your years from that. I love that you warn people who expect surgery will fix their lives, healing has to start from the inside first or else those demons will come back sooner or later. You also knew exactly what you wanted and was right for your face, I think people need to go into consultations confident as you were or else they may get talked into additional procedures they don't need or even worse that change but don't improve their looks.

I'd never have considered a side trip to Japan the second week of recovery after all that work, pretty awesome you made the most of your time while recovering. Thanks so much for sharing all this wisdom with us! :smile:

hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: yay! you're winning

Hi , may I ask what other did at Face Dental?
I am really almost decided for this clinic. Every single case is important to me now..

Please DM me. I have been busy with the first few weeks of school and it's not slowing down but I'll try to answer your questions when I have free moments.

I don't know the price I paid for eyes because I only ever focused on the totals the clinics gave me. I knew I was doing a lot of procedures so I had a lot more negotiation strength on my side. I chose to focus on the end total. So that was another reason why I wasn't budging from my budget. I didn't need to but if you're only doing one surgery be a little flexible.

Where can i found source that namu doctors work in banobagi ? I dont see this in banobagi website..

Only dr joung so woo use to work for banobagi. I don’t know where it is online but considering he left banobagi to go work at namu; I don’t see why banobagi would keep his profile on their website to promote a doctor who doesn’t work for them any more. Of course they would only put profiles of the doctors that are currently working for them. It’s unreasonable and illogical for them to benefit from a doctor that chose to leave their hospital. No hospital does this. They don’t want their customers following him to another clinic. This is business sense.