BeautyHacker

My Cosmetic Surgery experience in Seoul 2018 (Namu PS)

You can contact me at kakao please dm me.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, some of you have been asking for before and afters lately and I no longer feel comfortable sending them out because someone has been posting other people’s pictures on purseforum for their own agenda. Probably a competing clinic. I don’t know. I just want to say I am 6 months post op and I am happy with my results. A lot of my swelling went down on my face, nose, and everything pretty much got slimmer. All I’m trying to say is that you really don’t see the full results until after a year and yeah be patient! Good luck everyone! Stay hopeful! Be positive! :smile:

Oh and if anyone lives in California. Specifically the Bay Area and they want to see me in person. Let me know! Hopefully, I can help some of you guys out!

Hei! I know you are uncomfortable with sharing your pictures so I won’t ask. But I’m really considering Namu so can you at least tell me, did the results match your expectations? I have already botched my nose and I am so scared of going through it again..

Your review has got to be the best one out here. Very detailed and organized. Thank you!

From my long research on and off for more than 4 years now, all I ever settled on for facial contouring is Dr Lee from DAPRS. However, having read few unfavourable reviews/feedbacks about the clinic, staff, and morale, I began to question my choice again. But I agree with you saying we should chase after doctors, not clinic’s reputations. So thank you for that as well. I will definitely go check Namu along with DAPRS when I go to Korea.

It exceeded my expectations.

Thank you and everyone. I appreciate the comments. I just wanted to lay all out there for you guys because there seemed like a lot of misunderstanding on the forums so I wanted to help out. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your detailed account Flowerpower, I have just started looking into options for chin and jaw and had narrowed things down to View and TFD but this review has made me think I should look more into Namu as well.

I’m older (40s) and am not sure if addressing my square jaw and chin at this age is going to make me happy considering the inevitable aging/sagging it will create, or whether I won’t mind looking old as long as it’s old and feminine. I was just wondering if you saw any older patients who did stuff to their jaw/chin/zygoma had any impressions.

• 1 month later...
@flowerpower111 your review is why I put Namu on the top of my list! I want to do square jaw, sliding genio, rhino and DES revision there and was scared there wouldn't be a good (and price wise reasonable) clinic that would be able to handle all of those well. If you're ok with it, would you be up for sharing your before/afters with me? If not, thanks for your review anyway :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
YES PLEASE!! I'm from SF, live on the Peninsula! I'm thinking of going to Korea in May to get consultations and preferably surgery too but I can't decide on a clinic. I might do what you did and fly there twice...