BeautyHacker

My Cosmetic Surgery experience in Seoul 2018 (Namu PS)

Oooooh. I am in the Bay now. Want to grab coffee? I am going to Korea in a month. @bootyfulgirl sounds like you are going to travel at the same time that I am, and are also in the area - we should make this a party of three.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
hey! add me on kakao :smile: i'm here right now: danibabyy

I wanted to give an update to you guys. I am now past 6 months post op and there is a part of my chin that is still numb under my lip. It’s not terrible or gets in the way of my daily life or anything. It’s a very small thumb size umbness that I don’t think at this point will ever come back. They said it could take up to a year for the nerve to grow back. It’s currently May and my surgery was sometime in the end of August last year. So we will see. Thought I’d give you ladies an update.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I’m in my 40s too. I just invited you to my new thread. I’m going to SK in mid September.
Regarding your concerns on square jaws, If it’s the bone and not muscles that causes squareness, bone reduction surgery helps. If it’s muscles, botox is good. I also have a prominent jaw. Have been doing botox which is effective until now I have fats on lower cheeks too At our age reducing the facial bone might cause sagging due to extra skin and lower cheek fats. Maybe if combined with acculift it’s less saggy. Fresh clinic told me they think acculift will cause sagging and advised me to do just fat graft, View clinic told me if they only perform acculift on me without face lift I won’t see major difference. Hope you get my point. Can’t just fix one problem without fixing related problems.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, did you by any chance experience any sagging? its been over a year

• 2 weeks later...