BeautyHacker

view plastic surgery hospital

Hi Jasmine
I did FC at view with dr. Yun as well in may. Right after surgery Dr. Yun went to see me, but if you’re worried about something you should request to see him. My experience is that view will try to help you as much if you have any specific needs ^^

I did lots of deswelling treatments because I asked for it

How are you healing?? Loving the results so far? view is on my list for FC but they are very expensive

Very happy with my results, but im still very numb around lower part of the face even though i'm 3-4 months post op. I did rhino+v-line at the same time

Good! That’s awesome that you are happy. Is there anyway we can chat on Kakao or privately through here? I am trying to go in Dec and am between two clinics right now. Would also like to find out what you paid in private? Thank you so much!

My kakaotalk id is the same on PF

acherousian

I think you can ask the english staff there. will be much faster :biggrin: that's great you like the results! i'm excited cz im getting another surgery at view soon

I got Dr.Lee for my nose and Dr.Kim for fat grafting. I m at week 3. I still feel my nose is a bit too high for me but I know I m still healing. So far I m starting to like it more. But still trying to get use to it.