BeautyHacker

Incisional Double Eyelid Surgery + Epicanthoplasty + Lateral Canthoplasty

Hi everyone! I need some advice ASAP!

I'm thinking about doing double eyelid surgery in Korea and have contacted Docfinderkorea (found on Youtube). Being a foreigner I want to make sure I am paying the best possible price, but most importantly with the best clinic!! I've been quoted at very expensive prices with 4 possible clinics (ID, Cinderella, Banobagi and View). However, reading the threads and comments on here have made me very reluctant about using Docfinderkorea's service due to bargaining with prices.

Can someone with experience please provide some feedback on the best clinics for eyes and also what prices are considered "standard" for Incisional double eyelid, Epicanthoplasy, Lateral Canthoplasty and Ptosis Correction? Thank you!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! But are the smaller clinics safe ? Docfinder makes smaller clinic sound less trustworthy compare to the big ones! Also do they have english translators at those clinics ?

@KyJenner Smaller clinic doesn't mean the result won't be good. And also I think eye surgeries are very common in Korea so it should be basic thing that plastic surgeons in Korea do.
And about English translator, you should ask each clinic whether they have their own translator or not. Usually most of them have. (When I went to do my accusculpt surgery, they have their in house translator so no problem with communication at all).

Likewise, in a bigger clinic, it doesnt mean results will be good. In a bigger clinic, unless you are willing to pay top dollar for the top doctor (like Dr Lee in Banobagi), chances are you will be going for the clinic's branding and there is a risk of shadow doctors .

Op, you need to do more research and search on docfinder in purseblog. All these questions have been repeated before. There are so many threads reasons against it, on why you shouldn't use a such a service .

@KyJenner I think it's best if you do your research first and narrow down your choice to some clinics. Then do consultation with them and decide with your guts. Although I think smaller clinics do sound more sincere because they are less busy than big ones but less chance for "ghost" doctor (swapping doctor during surgery)
Oh and although you did your consultation via phone or online, it is best to come for face to face consultation because most clinic will give estimate price only for inquiries via email or phone ^^

I agree with @Wondermuffin 3M for all of those are basically cheap ^^