BeautyHacker

I had my nose revision surgery at Faceline plastic surgery clinic!

Hello!

I had a nose revision surgery at Faceline six months ago.

Honestly, I’m a type of a person who feels bothered and gets annoyed with even writing something on the website. hahaha

However, I recently saw my before photos and suddenly I became so happy and felt satisfied with my surgery result which made me wanted to write a review about it!

I had my very first nose surgery about 10 years ago. My previous nose was pretty big, long, with hump, bulbous and droopy nose tip. I guess I had little bit of every flaw on my nose.
At that time, I had no knowledge about nose surgery and what would be best for me so I just went on with the surgery and just did whatever the doctor told me to do, which I regretted for a long time.

As you can see from my previous photo, my nose bridge became higher (which was very unnecessary since I already had a high bridge) and awkwardly noticeable because of the big implant, my tip was still round and bulbous which made my nose longer than before.

So whenever I took photos or selfies, all I noticed was my big nose. I was always irritated and didn’t like it so I would always use a photo editing app to reduce my nose.

Even the before photo I have attached is already edited but it still looks big and long.

Afterward, I was always wanted to redo my nose but I was afraid because I didn’t know what to expect and worried that the result may become worse than now.

But I really thought that it was time for me to get the revision surgery so I searched many clinics (mostly from google, Facebook, and Instagram) and went to many consultations. It was not an easy process but it did help me a lot to compare many aspects and make a decision.

Among them, I received a consultation from Dr. Jang at Faceline and he understood my problems and needs very clearly.

I felt reliable because he knew what kind of nose I wanted to have and explained in details.

Dr. Jang replaced the implant with a lower one to make a natural curve on my nose bridge, removed the hump that has not been properly removed from the previous surgery, reduced the tip of the nose, and lifted up slightly to make a natural and beautiful nose that does not look too long.

It seemed like the time was dragging slowly after surgery and felt like the swelling was subsiding really slowly. Now, it has been 6 months already and it looks very natural and people around me are saying that my nose looks really natural and pretty so I’m absolutely satisfied with my nose.

The best thing is that now I don’t need to use the photo editing app anymore after I take a picture to reduce the size of my nose. I did not do anything on the nose on my after-photo.

I’ve been worried about my nose revision surgery for such a long time, but I'm glad that I made a right decision and finally got it done.

Also, I think that Faceline is well known only for two jaw and face contouring surgery but since it’s a hospital that does that kind of difficult surgery, I believed that the result for other surgeries will be good and successful as well.

If there’s any other people who are considering to have a nose reivision surgery, I highly recommend Faceline and hope you achieve a successful result just like me!

Thank you!!!

THIS IS MY BEFORE:

KakaoTalk_20180830_144414805.jpg
THIS IS MY AFTER:

KakaoTalk_20180830_144415076.jpg

• 4 months later...
Woah it looks amazing!! Love it. Do you have a side profile pic of the before? It's kinda hard to compare front vs the side

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...