BeautyHacker

My consultation at TFD

Aww thanks! Yes he did provide the bandage and compress for swelling..GL on ur surg in dec:smile:

I didnt eat like 2 days after surgery and til now eating is still a struggle:huh::huh::huh:as its really hard to open your mouth let alone chew.but its getting better everyday. So far i can only eat noodles and rice:smile:

Hey guys, today is my day 10 post op and i could say tht the swelling has gone down a little more. Went to tfd today for my last deswelling treatment and check up w doctor lee. He cleaned up the inside of my mouth and asked him if he could show me The bone that was cut as i was curious to see it:smile: he showed it to me plus the buccal fat that was removed and was also told that i was given free botox during the op to relax the muscles on my jaw i was touched by his gesture coz i didnt expect that and that also proved that they really want u to achieve your desired look and theyre just not after your money.
Since day 1 i never felt any numbness but tightness around the operated area and doc lee assured me it was normal tho i wasnt really worriedand he said it will be back to normal in about 2 months so i just gotta be patient.
So far i could see the vshape now of my face unlike before where my face was really wide.i know it will take awhile before i could see the final result but thats ok so long as i get there haha.
If u ask me if i would recommend TFD id say YES! Doc lee is very good at what he does and his staff are professional.my overall experience with them is pleasant and im really glad i went w them coz ive been taken care of by skilled and qualified professionals.
Ps.ive asked doc lee abt my xrays to see my befores and afters and here they are:smile:

• 3 months later...
is it possible to achieve an oval or heart face with tfd? because many said the results are natural and subtle