BeautyHacker

Which Plastic Surgery is good for rhinoplasty in Seoul?

I've been looking for a doctor specializing in rhinoplasty that I want to undergo my surgery with rather than famous clinics. My friend got her rhinoplasty done at Jewelry(?) and she only decided to go there because of some agency she decided to go with and completely damaged her nose. Lesson learned, I decided to do my research on which doctor I want to trust.

So far I've done my research through the SRF (Seoul Rhinoplasty Forum, an official organization that has board-certified plastic surgeon members only) and I've looked through all the doctors and their reputation, but since I can't visit them all, i've dialed them down to this:

Dr. Lee Jun Seong (Trend Plastic Surgery)
Dr. Kang Eun Taek (Migo Plastic Surgery)
Dr. Lee Kyu Ho (O&Young Plastic surgery)

So far these are my top choices, I will do some walk in visits to other clinics I think, and maybe even try out some of the marketing giant clinics like ID or Banobagi, but honestly just for fun and experience since I'm taking of 3 weeks for this trip!

Each of the Doctors mentioned above have different styles as far as I can tell, and I'm leaning more towards natural but since I have just a small nose and want to see what my limits and what the doctors opinions are, Ill be visiting all of them. I'll be going for consultations next week and have them all scheduled, but my friend recently told me about this forum and said that I should look for some real reviews here so I'm just trying to dig out some more info before I meet all of them! After all, I think its most important to feel comfortable and be able to trust the doctors, with consideration of their reputation of course.

I will share my experiences after the face to face consults with them if you are interested!
*Anyone else know anything baout these clinics? Please share! Thanks!

@kathykatt Interesting that you have mentioned Dr. Kang Euntaek from Migo Plastic Surgery! For all I know, migo doesnt do much international/western market advertisement or just advertisment in general (the consultant told me while I was there), but I honestly have to say that you are looking in the right direction! I went there based on what local friends have told my friend on exchange year, so through them I was lucky to get some local information and reviews! then i did my reearch and the doctors at migo seemed very credible and trustable. they are all members of several plastic surgery associations too if i recall correctly. Message me here if you're actually considering them, I can give your more info about my experience. I'm only about 3 months post suregry but loving my results already

• 2 months later...

Hi, hope your face to face went well!
Could you please update us on your experience with these doctors?

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! I want to know more about migo could you PM me?

I’d love to hear your story about Migo, if you wouldn’t mind sharing !

Please share. I love to read about your visits.

I’m interested in tip plastic, bridge slimming and alar reduction. And i’m also wondering if there are seriously good primary rhino doctors in seoul as well? Please do give recommendations if you know any, thank you! Would really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
can you please tell more about who was your surgeon? I’ve been watching this forum for quite a while and interested in Banobagi and Dr. Hyun Taek Lee. I got an online consultation few months ago and now thinking about proceeding a surgery there.