BeautyHacker

Which Plastic Surgery is good for rhinoplasty in Seoul?

I had my nose and full facial contouring (zygoma, mandible reduction and v shape slide genio) done at View plastic Surgery! You can consider Banobagi too.

Both of this hospital have great results.

Good rhinoplasty is quite vague as everyone's expectations of a beautiful nose is different. Some like it sexy with a longer and sharper nose, where as some like it a little perky and cute. I suggest you check out as many nose specialties as possible. Their online B&A pics are a reasonable gauge but do note that everyone has a different kind of face structure so just use it as a guide and trust your gut feel. Remember to always be conservative. Surgery is permanent.

My surgeon was Jonghong Kim, but I’ve heard about Hyuntaek Lee is a good doctor as well

@vivalafrance @amyouto I actually am a returning client to migo! and it was completely unintentional but I just so happen to have gotten my breast augmentation at migo a couple of months back through local friends recommendations with dr. yoon and during my rhinoplasty research I also seeked help from my friends in korea (of course did alot of researching myself), but i knew that I wanted to go to a doctor that was locally known and did not care about their popularity through advertisements and such, so then a local friend recommended a few doctors and i went to consult at about 3-4 different clinics and i really happened to trust and felt comfortable with dr. kang at migo again! i didnt even know much back when I was there to get my BA consultation...about dr. kang but he has also been a part of the clinic for over 10 years (i felt more reliable to know that too)

I honestly loved my experience with them, and everytime im there there are always local patients at the clinic too which holds true to them being locally wellknown... oh and they have an english translator! shes very fluent in english which is a plus for communication! result-wise I could not imagine a more natural outcome(EXACTLY what i wanted, and more)! the consultant mentioned that his results are very natural with just the right adjustments to balance with the facial features/ratio!

if any of you girls want me to know more id be happy to chat(even about the other consultations! cuz I liked one other place too), for now ill stop rambling..!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...