BeautyHacker

Help me i’m so depressing with my sugery

If you do a revision, please wait atleast a year and wait for your nose to soften. Consult with your doctor first and see if its okay for you to take anti scar medication so that you do not develop hypertrophic scars, which will make revision harder.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank for your advice... ❤️❤️ Can i remove silicon right now ???

Cool, I didn't know such a drug existed, do they rx this in USA as well for this use? I did a quick search and it looks like it works by inhibiting collagen synthesis, since a hypertrophic scar is basically overhealing of a wound, sounds like this would be the thing to start taking once your wound has healed to a flat level to stop it from forming a raised scar. However if you take it too early into the healing process, it could inhibit the normal healing process so be careful, also collagen is why youthful skin looks better than mature skin so I wouldn't take this stuff too long.

no, its not approved by the FDA. ( so do your research on the drug) Its widely used in korea and other asian countries.

Now that i can smile now ... getting better day by day .. I think i’m beginning to like my new nose ... maybe i won’t do revision...:biggrin:

Of course. I can understand your anxiety because you never had the surgery before. I bet you were pretty worried because you were scared that you made the wrong decision to do it.
But it all turns out well now. Happy for you! :flowers:

Yep.. This is my very first surgery and finally got permission from my parents after asking so many times bcoz they’re worried .. If its something wrong, they will blame on me coz i was the one who want to do surgery so bad.. But now i’m more relieving..

I think it looks good at 3 months! I was freaking out too because the doctor cut a lot when I did double eyelid surgery and my nostrils were so small after my alarplasty. But over the course of 8 months, the swelling went down a LOT and the nostrils stretched out and I love my eyes now. If the surgeon says it will be fine, give him the benefit of the doubt until the time passed.