BeautyHacker

any experience with Dr. Charles Lee or Dr. Kimberly Lee? Both in Los Angeles

It’s surprising but I’d bet it’s because most US doctors are very risk-averse. They might be able to fix it but without experience they wouldn’t want to risk making things worse. I think finding a good surgeon in Korea would be your best choice especially since there are some who do revision surgery such as Dr. Oh from Regen or perhaps Ilumi could help. Most good places take CTs before and after the surgery and almost all use plates and screws or some other form of fixation. I’m no doctor but you would likely need a bicoronal incision in order to fix this problem properly. I would be skeptical about anyone who says they can do it intraorally.

I actually consulted with Dr. Charles Lee today. He said he has done revisions for cases similar to mine, but, never for bones that have been separated for 4 years and never for cases where no plates where ever used. He actually told me it's very unheard of not to use plates at all, what happens, usually is that the surgeons use plates but then they are not strong enough.

Does anybody know anything about this clinic?

http://www.daprseng.com/

Hey Denyagan,

We talked in private but wanted to add my two cents here too. They do a lot of zygoma surgeries in south korea meaning a non union case is well known there. There are more doctors there that have experience in combining the zygomas together over and over again then in the US. Where you got your surgery is an incredibly commercial plastic surgery center. They advertise and just act like a money making business, not a hospital. If you go to a reputable doctor like the one we talked about with 20 years of experience, he's just one doctor in a smaller clinic I'm 100% certain you will get your zygoma fixed and fixed well. The problem with going to US doctors is they have much fewer surgical experience handling this type of procedure.

I just heard something bad about DAPRSENG btw, I can show you the message through DM if you would like.

please send me private message and please tell me also which doctor were you recommending? I have received so many messages and so many doctors' names that I am confused.

What's the risk with bicoronal? I know they can use a bone graft from skull at the same time and repair the cheekbones.
However, is there a large scarring and perm hair loss?

• 4 months later...

How do you get in contact with Ilumi, for english speakers?

• 4 months later...
hi just to share my experience. i contacted them via their official korean kakaotalk as i know intermediate level korean. they asked me for my kkt id (you can use papago naver to translate as that website is quite accurate) and linked me up separately with their English speaking staff. hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you so much!

I've followed Dr. Charles Lee's work for a while and have read many reviews of his. Obviously any long time reader of these forums will know that Kcouture had a negative experience with him. I have read that his office is extremely aggressive in terms of threatening legal action against those who speak up about their bad experiences. Most have said how he is cold and aloof towards patients. Some of his most recent work looks okay, but the bad reviews should give you pause.

Dr. Kimberly Lee has next to nothing in terms of B&A. She's one of those people who talks herself up and is active on Realself, but her actual results are nonexistent to unimpressive.

Bingo! Exactly!!!!

• 2 months later...
Hi touni, can you pm me thiss hospital? Thank you

• 1 month later...