BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty revision without implant

What do you actually want to correct with your rhinoplasty? You're lucky you're already happy with the height of your bridge because choosing what to correct your bridge is a difficult decision. Will you be doing a tiplasty or..?? From my experience prices quoted at the F2f consultation are usually lower than what they would have quoted you on Kakao unless after the f2f they realize that you need more work done they they had initially thought. Let me know how your consultation with Uvom goes! When will you be heading down?? And yes I consulted with GNG several times over kakao as well and I don't know why but they just seem like they're all about business also there are just way too many promotional posts. There's no harm with consulting with them f2f first though! Could be useful in helping you with your decision as well if you get a few more opinions.

Yes, a slight one. Mainly just to have it lifted. They said I could use my own cartilage and I am more comfortable with that. I want to shave the bridge of my nose down into a slope shape. Nothing too dramatic, but something a little more feminine. I LOVE Kate Middleton's nose, and Min Hyo-Rin. I'll upload a picture of my nose currently. Everyone says I am crazy for wanting a nose job, but it is something I've wanted to do my whole life. I'm so scared i'll hate my new nose, or chicken out last minute and not do it, then regret it. Last time I was in Korea, I remember seeing women with their whole heads bandaged up, and had no idea what was going in. I stayed in Apgujeong, and then my friend who is native to Korea told me why! definitely nice to know I won't be looked at sideways with a cast on my nose.

Can I just say that you look really pretty but definitely not going to say anything about you wanting to change your nose because everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to do it as well but I just had to! Please do go for at least 5 face to face consultations though because I really don't want you to regret it! Also yes those two have really lovely high but feminine noses. Anyway I'm no expert but it looks to like what you might need done is some bone work to achieve that slightly sloped nose and I don't think you will need any artificial implants! Hoping you find the right surgeon! :smile:

Thank you so much!!! they'll probably have to break the bones in my nose, which I am okay with. I just hope I can get the slope I want. how long was your consultation at uvom? it is my first consultation at 11, then I have one at item at 1, then gng at 3. I hope I can squeeze opera in at 5.

50% already off... can't even guess what is the real cost ...

• 1 year later...
Hi there!! Would you mind telling us how you're surgery went? I'm really interested in UVOM and thinking of going with them for primary rhino :smile:

• 1 month later...
Hey Little Peanut,
I’m also leaning towards UVOM for my primary, looking at rib. When are you going for your consult (if you haven’t already)?