BeautyHacker

Sagging from Cheekbone surgery? Types of Sagging? Risks? IRL examples

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that considered quick zygoma?? idk... it doesnt explain, but i heard quick zygoma isn't good and can 100% cause sagging.

I just find it weird if this secret zygoma operation only takes 30 minutes how come other hospitals don't have it??

I agree,it's weird...
Anyway I wonder if after zygoma reduction,the face will look mire longer than before,because I've seen a real photo of a girl who got zygoma reduction,her face looks very long and the cheeks are so flat...
In my opinion,it's not harmonious after she got plastic surgery

• 8 months later...
hi, I know this is an old thread but I will reply here in case someone is still reading this thread. I had visited Namu to consult for FC. This secret zygoma technique is not the same as quick zygoma. It's similar to regular zygoma reduction except they use dissolvable screws. And I believe that the 30 minutes claim is a marketing ploy because Claire (the consultant) said that all zygoma reduction took an hour to finish on average. they claim that this method reduces possibility of sagging. but all clinics I have visited claimed that their own zygoma method has very low risk of sagging. I won't trust clinics to tell the truth about sagging anyway.

I am also researching quick zygoma reduction because GA is not necessary for this procedure. Honestly I am scared to do anything too invasive in South Korea. But it's very hard to come across people who have done quick zygoma.

it seems like Korean doctors are not that concerned about sagging because the beauty standard is Korea is small face with soft bone structure. so most people there will choose sagging over defined bone structure because they think it's worth it. besides, they live in Korea where thread lifting is easily available. some people will even plan to get facelift after FC (even though they are young) so it doesn't matter to them.

• 1 month later...
hey! thank u for replying lol. I didn't go to korea yet bc I had to cancel due to corona so I am still here haha and yikes... .yeah no there is no way i can keep up with doing a thread lift every 3 month. I think I will just get vline and not zygoma. It is only Zygoma that will give you major sagging and you can likely get away with no sagging from only vline, is this true?