BeautyHacker

breast augmentation – which implants to choose?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! Thank you so much for sharing! Do you have any back pain problems developed now? I've heard that you would hunch a lot and develop bad postures.

Mentor is good and affordable as well. :smile: FTA approved. many testimonials. Long history.

I think sebbin is pretty good but if you want to go for round implants add like 50 us$ more for mentor implant. But, sebbin brands produces good tear drop shape.

Bellagel is very soft and smooth but I rather go for micro texture.... I'm afraid that bellagel mgith be sagging when I age.

Motiva TOO expensive and don't think it make that much difference than other type of implants.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I haven't hear about this brand. Personally, I like mentor. Also, I found out that they launched a new type of implant but very expensive like Motiva. It is called MentorXtraGel(?) Anyone who had this one?

Breast can be photoshopped? I never thought about it and it seems real to me.
You will figure out which brand will be right for you after consultations, I'm sure :smile: Do you wanna share the clinics you plan to visit, are they all offering Motiva?

thanks a lot for letting me know, but I’m now considering sebbin. I actually liked shared here results a lot and dr. lee seems to be very experienced. I also searched for his professional profile on realself and I think he mostly works with sebbin (?) saw his results, they look amazing and very natural

at first, I thought that round implants would look better but after seeing some reviews on realself, I changed my mind lol now I want a more natural look but I realle appreciate you commenting here, thanks a lot