BeautyHacker

At what age did you get plastic surgery / at what age do you plan to get it?

Hey guys!

You know how it's best to get your faces done as young as possible so you can enjoy them for a long time.
Curious to know, how old were you when you got work done, and for those who are planning, how old will you be
when you get your desired surgery?

I'm currently 23 and worried that my best years have already passed T_T

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, I'm 25 and I don't think I'm old lol
23 is a nice age for surgery. Don't worry! :smile:

Omg, I totally feel you! If my parents were supportive, I would totally have been PS-ed by now! Sadly some of us have to save up to get it on our own...
Are you thinking of doing it in Korea?

Ooh congrats! What surgery/surgeries are you getting? :biggrin:
It helps to eat plenty of fruit and vegetables leading up to the surgery to give your skin the nutrients it needs to heal after!

Oh gosh, don’t say that and make all us 23+ folks feel ancient. LOL.

Seriously though, your best days are not behind you. Not only are you young, you have lots to look forward to! Surveys often show people are generally happier as they progress through their 30s, 40s, and 50s, then they were in their 20s.

I got my first surgery at age 26, and subsequent ones this year in Korea at age 32. When I was there, I saw plenty of people of all ages considering ps, including a woman I befriended who was in her 40s about to become a grandma. I don’t have regrets about the age I got ps done at all. I think the years spent before ps were really personally valuable in figuring out my values and preferences.

That's a great point! Being forced to wait for our surgeries due to school/work/financial constraints lets us research more on what works and what doesn't work.

May I know what surgeries you got in Korea and if you're satisfied with the results? :biggrin: