BeautyHacker

At what age did you get plastic surgery / at what age do you plan to get it?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m doing quite a bit lol: facial contouring, rhino, des, epi, lateral cantho, and ptosis correction

Sorry for the late reply! I got facial fat grafting, primary DES/undereye fat repositioning, and revision rhinoplasty. It’s still healing, I’m about 2 months post op, but overall I’m satisfied with the results and the service.

I'm about to turn 22 and hoping to get PS done in a year-2 years for rhinoplasty and v-line, but am considering zygoma reduction. Is there anyone here that can share how their results from facial contour and/or zygoma reduction is doing and if you are experiencing any sagging post-op? I haven't seen a lot of comments about that from a year or more post-op and it just seems like sagging is a major concern but there's little mention of it since 1-6months post op they all mention it's swelling that is going down. Thank you!

I think you can research on Ultherapy - that allows the skin to generate more collagen and tighten itself. I'm sure all the korean stars avoided sagging by doing some major Ultherapy sessions

Hmm, guess I'm just going to have to embrace my cheekbones . Already saving up like crazy so I don't need to open a loan, so I wouldn't want something that I will have to spend extra afterwards to maintain. From my understanding, it's the disconnection between the tissues and the cheekbone in zygoma reduction, and since it wouldnt be able to reattach that causes the sagging? Correct me if I'm wrong? But I will look into that, thank you!

From what I read so far, it seems to be like what you mentioned.

The surgeon will cut away one part of the cheekbone (protruding part) and reattach the remaining cheekbone with plates and screws. One forumner had her zygoma reduction done but the surgeon did not place plates and screws to reattach the remaining cheekbones and as a result, her face shown signs of sagging. Some people who underwent zygoma reduction had infections around the area where the screws are.

Please think twice before zygoma reduction.

Yeah, I'm really reconsidering, thank you! Although I am still super curious about NAMU's method, apparently they have a method that does not interfere with the attachment between the bone and tissue but I haven't been able to see any responses or comments about it to judge it's authenticity or if it really is just a fancy name

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
oh dear im so sorry to hear that. botched as in asymmetrical?