BeautyHacker

Regen or View for fat graft and facial contouring?

I haven’t been able to decide between Regen or View for plastic surgery. Has anyone had surgery at either and would you recommend them?

I’m also hoping to go next month in November if anyone else is planning on having surgery at that time at either clinic.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both look like good clinics. I would say regen is better for zygoma reduction and view for v line so it depends on what kind of fc you are doing.

I just got my v line and FG done at View Plastic surgery. I also added PRP.

They have a guest room where you can book and stay like a hotel within the hospital. It’s very convenient and I recommend their after care services. You can kakao them and ask for Henry as he help me with all the coordinating and prices ViewPsGlobal :smile:

I am still here if you are coming anytime soon! Great weather for healing

May I ask what surgeries did you have there?

Can you share some photos?
Photos speak thousands of words!

I would love to however it’s my 4th day post surgery. You see nothing but a balloon. LOL. I will write a post on my experience here soon. Will need sometime for the swelling to go off before I can post my pictures

I think you can also kakao them at ViewpsGlobal & look for Henry. He help to coordinate my entire trip.

Also send some photos of your face and your preferred ideal look (model) but have an open mind because they only advise base on your photos.

I realize that it is more accurate after they do a CT Scan on me to see the bone structure and advise again.

Wow, you had the works done! I hope your recovery is going well, looking forward to your review! Drink lots of pumpkin juice!

Thanks gats! Been drowning myself with lots of pumpkin juice! I hope the swelling goes down soon. I want to head out and shop!

I didn't know Regen is famous for FC too. How did you know that?
And I'm going to View next week for my consultation about V-line and rhino, going to share my thoughts later! :biggrin:

Hi. Hope you're doing well. How's your FC swelling? Did you experience any droopiness after FC? Thx

Hello Pam! Today is my post 11 th day. The swelling has went down but my lower cheek already is still swollen.

I think it’s gonna take awhile since I did zygoma, mandible and genio. It’s still early to tell if it’s droopiness but I doubt not. The most just go for acculift :smile:

When all are good, I will share post on my journey with View plastic Surgey and my photos :smile: