BeautyHacker

Regen or View for fat graft and facial contouring?

I will also second the View seems like one of the most honest clinics I've done a f2f consultation at. They were really conservative, basically telling me I don't need most of the procedures I asked about.

That being said, their prices were just too high compared to Opera and Namu, so they're not on my list

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I've been thinking about fat graft and the result of some girls looks so nice.. Could you share your b/a pic? Is it still bad?

If you took fcf consultation with View, did you go to Opera too? I'm digging Opera so how were they if you had met them?

yes I did F2F consultation with opera. Dr. Kwon Soo Bum there.
His english was probably the best out of all the doctors I spoke to. Very american, natural english. Also, I'm a male and he completely understood how male aesthetics are different for americans vs koreans. I wanted to get a chin reduction, and he said "I know american men dont want too small of a chin" and I thought "yes! exactly!" because I see all these photos of korean guys with tiny little pointy k-pop chins and I do not want that at all.

So my take-aways for Dr. Kwon soo bum are (1) very natural english, and (2) probably understands foreigner aesthetics better than most korean doctors.

Initially they quoted me high as they needed to factor in the agent commission because they are not sure if you are coming alone or with an agent.

When they are sure, the price are way lower in my opinion. And also if you are doing multiple surgeries, they are able to throw in some for free.

Base on my experience there’s 2 negotiation phase. First is online before you go over, second is when you are there after F2F consultation.

Hope this helps! :smile:

Initially I wanted to go DAPRS as they are popular in dramatic results however I feel that their manager is not honest enough. I also came across some reviews on nerves was damage after FC so I avoided going with them.

I am not sure about View plastic surgery if locals go there but when I was there I saw quite a number of locals (when I was waiting for my Consultation they were conversing in korean) as well as international mix. ‍♀️

I saw that you had FC in Korea not long time ago. Do you know which clinics are most popular for facial contouring now? I'm considering my FC in February!

Thanks for the reply, I've been seeing that too about nerve damage after surgery

Do you think its still worth going to consult at DA?

Im still loking into things and I'm still at the early stage

Thank you for adding something about Opera. Good to know about dr.Kwon. I read reviews about him but I didn't know that he's that much fluent in English which I like it because communication matters to make them really understand what is my goal. Did you go somewhere besides Opera and Namu? Oh, You mentioned View too. Are there more clinic you had visited?

I feel that no harm going there for consultation. I think it’s good to go a few clinics of your choices for consultation before you make a decision :smile:

All surgeons have the skills set, you just need to find the right one that suits your requirements.

I'm the same as you... I want more reviews of Dr. Kwon Soo Bum, but I have a hard time finding them. I went to a lot of clinics in January (Wonjin, View, Item, TL, Braun, Opera, Namu, and Dream) but consultation reviews aren't too useful... most people care about surgery results.

Dr. Kwon is the head facial contouring surgeon at Opera so if you see any facial contouring reviews about Opera, it is PROBABLY about him, but not definitely.

What procedures are you considering?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I'm so sorry to hear that @1/4 white :o Which doctor did your fat grafting at Regen?

I got mini vline with Dr. Oh at Regen 2 years ago, and while it didn't turn out perfectly at least I healed well.. I see that @BeautyloverOli also did fat grafting with Dr. Oh and had good results.

Does anyone know how fat grafting is at Regen compared with View, Opera, MVP, and Fresh?

• 10 months later...
Thanks