BeautyHacker

FC surgery around April/May 2019

I've finally decided on getting FC surgery next year around late April (2019). I haven't decided on a specific clinic yet because I'm still doing my research and need some suggestions! My top ones are View, Namu, Dream, or Face Dental. If anyone has any recommendations at all feel free to message me.

In the beginning I was planning on using Docfinder but realized after reading reviews and comparing prices, that the best option is to contact the desired clinic directly instead of relying on an agency.
Also, i'm looking for a travel buddy during this trip! We can explore Korea together :smile:

Hi, I'm planning to do FC too and looking at View and Regan, but so scared of getting droopy face. Have you got any quotes from them. Are you doing vline and zygoma?

Hiya! I was super interested in NAMU and the Face Dental too. However I'm also wanting to get rhinoplasty done too and it doesn't look like TFD does it, so leaning towards NAMU.. have you gotten quotes from them already? Do you mind sharing?

Where are you thinking of doing zygoma at? I was looking into it but am super scared since I've seen more warnings about how severe sagging from zygoma reduction is (compared to jaw reduction) and not one review, let alone a positive review, about their zygoma reduction experience that is at least more than 1 year post-op..

I heard Regan is good for zygoma but expensive. Can't make up my mind, I already lost a huge money and got a wrong surgery performed in US that's why I'm so scared now.

Aw, I'm so sorry that happened to you! Best wishes! But please don't make any rash decisions, definitely keep looking and researching and hopefully you can find someone to help you!