BeautyHacker

Opera or View for rhinoplasty advise please

Hi all, been thinking of going to south korea next week but not sure which clinic to go.
Opera quoted me 2.5mil krw and View quoted me 4.5mil krw.
I have bulbous nose that I wish to get rid of.
Opera's price is very attractive but I can't seems to find any before and after photos to see the results myself.
Namu also quoted me 4.5mil which is same as View so I will opt for View instead.
Can anyone advise me is Opera good in rhinoplasty. Thanks

Just stating my opinion. I can't be clear about View or Namu yet, but Opera seems to have fake reviews (again, my personal vision and analyzing of them). It's your right to trust/not trust each review here.
Namu is not famous for rhino though, is it?

How about View?

I'm trying to be skeptical because I'm caucasian, so it's even more risky for me to go to SK for a plastic surgery, which I am planning right now.
I haven't seen any rhino pics from Namu so not sure, personally don't really like Opera and I saw few positive reviews for View about their rhino results.
I haven't experienced any clinic personally yet so you better read reviews (there are plenty of them on this site with b/a pics) and do more research on each clinic you consider.
And just in my opinion, it's better to pay more and get your surgery well done, than doing revisions over and over and end up spending much more money and time :smile:

I had fc at Opera few months ago (the surgery went fine but still I'm recovering, 2 months) I'm going for fat transfer on my flat forehead and sunken temples...

I'm a man so I worried lot about the too much volume would make the forehead too feminine but I discussed with my former consultant or translator(?) and almost decided to go with it. However, she warned me that the first few weeks would be too much for me due to swelling. I'm growing my hair to cover the forehead as I won't be able to put anything on my head.