BeautyHacker

V-line,Rhino and Acculift consultation review with ID, Banobagi, Namu and View with price (Oct 2018)

I'm pretty sure, cuz he said I don't need HALF of my muscles, as it looked to tight on the X ray and drew a line on my X ray pic showing how many mm he suggested to cut off.
I'm not saying Namu is bad, it seems very popular here and I'm sure there are reasons for that. I just felt View was safer to have V line in my case :smile:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh ok, thanks for the clarification ^_^ Do you remember who you spoke to? Happy to hear you're confident on your choosing! I feel like I still have a long way to go, and someone on another thread brought up a good point to look into not only the clinic's rep but the doctors as they may switch from year to year @__@

Thank you for creating this thread. Your consultations breakdown is so thorough and helpful. It's true you can haggle the cost especially if you will go under several surgeries. Wish you the best luck, please keep updating us!

I'm glad it's useful! I'm currently almost one week post op, and it's very swollen. But I will share my b/a as soon as I get clearer result! :smile:

Thank you very much! I'm in the hardest period of recovery now..
Personally didn't like atmosphere there comparing to other clinics, but it's all individual :smile:

you mean doctor in Namu? Dr. Kirk!
Yep, I would say combination of doctor and clinic was important. Because post care is also a very important part of the process!

May I ask who you consulted with at ID?