BeautyHacker

My Liposuction Experience in Korea

Hi everybody!!

4 months ago I had my thighs liposuction done in NANA Plastic Surgery in Korea.

Before doing the surgery, I had done a lot of research, and then I was recommended by a friend who had done liposuction with Dr. Hwang Dong Yeon in NANA Plastic Surgery. And here I want to share my experience of undergoing liposuction surgery.

I am 29 years old, from Thailand, and currently living and working in a Trading Company in Korea. The problem that was quite disturbing to me was my big thighs which looked like a man's thighs and here is my photo before liposuction.
nokki.jpg

I had to do a medical check-up (blood test, etc) and consult with the doctor to find out how much fat can be pulled out of my body.

NANA staff are very efficient and thorough with the whole process, and they also provide translators in various languages including Thai, so that my communication with the medical staff can run smoothly and all my questions were answered.

The results of all my tests were good so that I could have surgery the next day.

After all the medical tests were completed, I met Dr. Hwang Dong Yeon. Dr. Hwang left a very good impression on me, not only because he was very nice and fluent in English, but because he was very patient and comprehensive with me. Dr. Hwang listened and answered all my questions (even technical matters) and made sure I understood how he would proceed for my operation step by step.

The next day, the day of surgery, my feelings were mixed up, between being happy and nervous because it was my first operation. And also thinking about how beautiful I will be after the surgery.

The operation took about 2 hours, and the doctor pulled out about 4000cc fat from my body. During the operation, I didn't feel any pain at all because I was under anesthesia, and even after I woke up, I didn't feel any pain at all. I really felt very comfortable during the process.

4 months passed, I am very happy with the results. By wearing the pressing garment for 1 full month, a diet control and regular exercise, now I have managed to lose 12 kg (from 70 kg to 58 kg).

And, 2 months ago, I returned again to NANA to get a botox injection on my calf.

Now this is me now, 58 kg. Another 5kg to go~~
1541058544886.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Im good and on the way losing some more weight~~ Hahaha.
Yes, im very satisfied with the result that i got!
I think this is the 1st review of NANA~~ Hahaha, but they really have a good experience doctors, especially Dr. Hwang (former ID Doctor).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...