BeautyHacker

My liposuction with Misooda

Hi guys, I went to Korea in September for my lower body liposuction revision and arm lipo. My last one was not good. I was so upset that I got depressed and gained weights. I decided to give it another chance. So I did so many research about clinics, but I saw good and bad reviews about clinics. I sent many emails to inquire the prices from fresh, 306cm, line, Tl, fresh... then I decided to work with a beauty agent to help me, because i was so confused. I found a lot of promotions on Misooda, so I decided to contact them for the promotions. So I told them my concerns and my tight budget, Miu quickly replied back. Surprisingly, she was able to negotiate with the pretty body clinic to get me a good deal. they was really trying their best to help .They tried to get the best price for me. I have to pay everything in cash thought. As you know, foreigners are usually ripped off. After they sent me the details about my package, I made a deposit to keep my package. So I highly recommend you contact Misooda first. At least they can give you some basic informations about price and clinics. It does not hurt to shoot them an email to ask questions. I am just want to share my experiences to who have a tight budget like me but wan to be beauty. I am from USA, so the cost of the fight ticket is already a pain. My surgery date was on 9/19. 4 liters of fat were taken out of my thighs, arms, hip line knees. My swelling has improved a lot. I am so happy I am looking at the results. They a lot are SMALLER. I can wear pants, jeans now. I had them
at pretty body clinic. The staff were fantastic. They really care about their patient. Trying their best to help. I was alone in Korea, so it was so touching.

Yes, i got my entire thigh done again. They only did inner and outer thighs done the first time. They looked uneven and still very thick. This time I got the front, back, inner, outer, knees, and hip line.

• 2 weeks later...