BeautyHacker

Best place for lip fillers in Seoul?

Hi~ I am looking for a great place to get lip fillers in Seoul. I won't need a translator and I live in the country. It seems difficult to find information on reliable places to go as a foreigner. Any advice is welcome! ^^

Tox n Fill did an amazing job for underneath my eyes and my nasolabial lines but really stuffed up my lips. I showed them a photo of what I wanted and they overinjected. I looked like a freak show. Got them removed as soon as I returned to Australia. If you plan to get it done there, then make sure they really understand what you are after. My lips were a mess! I don’t think they really understood the look I was trying to achieve.

Oh no!! I feel like overfilling lips can be done SO easily. I'm hopefully going to get my undereyes done, either there or at the clinic I'm going to. Did you find they were "lumpy" at all? I've heard that sometimes filler does that...

I heard Tox N Fill gives you a really over done look.

The most famous plastic surgery clinic for any type of fillers is kodi plastic surgery clinic in Gangnam exit 10.

A lot of Korean you tubers go there for full face and lip filling. I plan to go this May :smile:

Videos: you won't be understand what they're saying but if you skip through you can see the before and after, they clinic, the doctors, and how great the results are! In the first video you can see a clear glass case of how many filler boxes they have and have gone through because they're so popular

Sorry for my late reply... I had no lumps at all and I think they injected about 1CC under each eye. My only advice is you may be swollen for a few weeks. I looked so puffy, I thought they overfilled my face BUT after a few weeks I was in love with my results! My other advice is if you also plan to do Botox in your forehead, be weary as they overinjected and my eyelids dropped so it made my eyes look squinty. Good luck!

• 4 months later...
I tried to schedule an appointment with kodi via email and kakao but they never got back to me :sad: would you guys still recommend to visit kodi if I cannot speak Korean? I got a feeling they’re not replying cos they don’t cater to international customers :sad: please let me know if y’all know how I can schedule an appointment with them! Thank you