BeautyHacker

Lip Augmentation Clinics and Pricing

Does anyone know of any good clinics for lip surgeries? I'm mainly interested in getting a philtrum reduction (lip lift) and perhaps other procedures depending on the doctors recommendations and pricing. So far I've contacted Golden View, Laprin, and Deesse. I'm also waiting on Hyundai Aesthetics to give me their quote.

Golden View
Philtrum reduction: 3.3-6.6M KRW. The consultant told me they have 6 different methods.

Deesse
Philtrum reduction:
- Bull Horn's lift: 3.9M KRW
- Upper Lip Lift: 3.3M KRW

Other Procedures:
Corner Lip Lift: 3.3M KRW

I also sent Deesse pictures and they recommended 4 procedures for my lips, totalling 13M KRW. For lips alone.:shocked:

Laprin
Philtrum Reduction: 3.3M KRW
Lip Corner Lift: 2.2M KRW

So far Laprin seems to be the best price and they do a no-scar procedure for the philtrum reduction. Honestly though all the clinics I've contacted so far seem to have pretty steep prices for lips. It doesn't seem much cheaper compared to having it done in NA. If anyone could share any more information on lip procedures in Korea please do!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hi, you might want to check Hyundai aesthetic’s promo on Misooda. I remember a forum member once got a really low price for lip corner lift through it. If I’m not mistaken she posted her before after pics too.

I’m also planning for lip procedures but still cannot decide on a clinic.

a gal i know from aus used this research service and ps agency called my seoul secret to get discount for her lips. she went to deesee for one lip surgery and then later hyundai to do some tweaks and touch ups. she posted a pic and review on their site here but you have to log in to see it.

anyway i hit up my seoul secret on a whim, and the prices i got back for hyundai and deesse were a lot lower than above. maybe it was off peak season, but worth a mention and checking out.

• Like 1

They quoted me 2500000krw for the procedure. I already went and got the procedure done with them. Shortly after, I found that Misooda is offering a promotion for philtrum reduction for $1818. So like @viamala mentioned definitely check their promotions. They have one currently for the upper lip lift and corner lip lift. I only wish I found out sooner!

• 1 month later...
I just asked Golden view (GOLDENVIEW) how much hey would charge for a bullhorn (subnasal) lip lift and they quoted me 5,400,000 krw!!! Wtf!!! What a RIPOFF!! And they gave me that price quote without seeing any of my photos, so it’s a blatant scam for your money. This place is trying to take advantage of foreigners and rip you off your hard earned money!! Do not go there! Even a famous doctor (Dr Mascaro) in the USA that specializes in lip lifts costs less than half of that so Goldenview is trying to rip forgeiners off. I mean I knew they would mark up the price but I didn’t think they would DOUBLE IT to even more than what USA doctors charge?!! So ridiculous and for that reason alone I won’t even consult with them, and I will continue to tell people what a scam they are. You might have better luck asking them in Korean (because they clearly scam foreigners) but I would give a place that is so scammy a HUGE PASS.

IKR I bet they charge locals less than half of it. It really pisses me off when I see them so blatantly use discriminatory pricing on foreigners. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, you are right. They usually charge foreigners twice or thrice the price of what the locals paid.
However, because of the price that we paid as a foreigner, we will usually be able to get the surgery on the same day or the next day whereas the locals will have to wait for 1 week to 1 month before they can get the surgeries.
I am thinking that maybe the small scale plastic surgery clinic will be able to offer foreigners a similar price to what the locals paid and earlier surgery date as well.

I always thought Golden View was a small clinic and wouldn’t do this but maybe they’re bigger than I assumed. Definitely not happy about their over inflated price quote!

You’re 100% correct! Lol I should make a new Kakao username and ask them again in Korean to see what the price difference is lol. Another thread had them quote a user asking in english 3.9M krw during December 2018 so I’m not sure why mine was 5.4M?!! Seems ridiculous to have gone up in price after only one month.