BeautyHacker

is chin surgery exactly what I need?

Take photos of yourself (head on, 45' angles, profiles) and reach out to plastic surgery clinics on Kakao/WhatsApp/Line/via email. They will give recommendations for surgery types (v-line, two jaw, genioplasty, etc) as well as cost, healing time, and other details.

Search this forum for v-line surgeries, or any other surgery you're looking into. Use the search feature and plug "v-line" or "facial contouring" into it to see all topics that include it in its subject. That way you'll get info from people who've asked questions that would be applicable to you, and reviews/diaries of people who have gone through the surgery.

When looking into clinics, start with a wide net. I reached out to over 20 clinics and eventually whittled it down to 6... then 2... then 1. Don't go off of before and after pictures by clinics as they're usually photoshopped... be healthily suspicious of people who have amazing before/afters and experiences on here... basically, just do diligent research. Join some Kakao groups for plastic surgery or facial contouring and gain insight from members there, too.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
wow… your results are stunning! I’ve heard that skin sagging and nerves damages are common for this type of operation and a friend of mine got some post op complications (she proceeded it in the us tho), I’m also interested in v-line but a bit scared maybe someday will dare but for now, thanks a lot for sharing! You must be very brave and your review made me want v-line even more