BeautyHacker

Any recommendations for revision rhinoplasty in korea? Please share your experiences

Hi all, I got a rhinoplasty almost 2 years ago and I'm not pleased with the results. I got it done in Canada and they made my nose look fake and unnatural looking for the asian face. I'm looking to do a revision rhinoplasty in korea. Please share your experiences with me including prices. Thanks all

Hei. I have the same issue as you. I did a primary two years ago which left me looking with a flat nose and wide, bulbous tip. Hated it so I went through revision however still not happy. So I’m planning to go to Korea in July to get a FINAL revision done.
So far i have consulted online with GNG, MVP, JK and Dream.
I tend to go towards Dream since they are extremely nice and I really like their revision cases. However MVP seems to have great revision results also, quoted me a great price and they are very nice also.
I’m confused. Which clinic do you have in mind and when are you planning to come for surgery?

I was thinking either dream, item, naru, view or banobagi. Clearly I haven't narrowed it down yet so I'm looking for suggestions. I dont want to **** up my nose the second time around so I'm super cautious. I'm planning on arriving in Seoul January 20th.

• 3 weeks later...
When are you planning to have surgery? I managed to narrow my list down to 3. View, Dream and Namu.
Dream quoted me a very good price btw. I will go and consult with them all in March-April.

Avoid rhinoplasty at Banobagi. I had my nose and eyes done at Banobagi in late November 2016. I noticed straightaway there was a problem with my nose as I felt a lot of pressure and told Dr and he said it will go away. Before surgery, I had 2 consultations with Dr and told him I wanted my nose soft after surgery, and he reassured me it will. I notified them after 1 year of waiting for it to get soft that my nose is till very hard and there is a lot of pressure near the nose tip, ever since post op. I waited for another year for it to get soft and finally decided I can’t stand it anymore and will return for revision for a softer nose, only for them to reply that warranty is only 1 year which I was not notified. It’s also my fault not reading the contract before signing it on the day of surgery. Yet, the contract does say if any issues arise within 1 year, they can do revision once free of charge at a suitable time. My issue clearly arose within the first year and now is a suitable time for me to do revision. Had they told me that warranty was only 1 year I would have went last year when I told them about my issue. Now they’re just not taking responsibility and told me if I wanted a soft nose like natural people I shouldn’t have had my nose done. Like I went with it because Dr reassured me it will be soft and promised for a free revision. Had he not done so I wouldn’t have had my nose done. Now if I want them to fix the hardness and the uncomfortableness, I have to pay them which doesn’t make sense at all. I’m already paying for my flight tickets just to go to Korea for them to fix the issue which shouldn’t have existed. Very disappointed. Not to mention one side of my eyelids feel very heavy.

• 5 months later...
Do you mind letting me know how much Dream quoted you? i have to go back for a revision to doctor park (I had my first nosejob with him) and i'm super scared it's going to cost a lot because I'm not even asking them to change anything about the way my nose looks but the cartilage or implant inside one of my nostril's is sticking out (which is not my fault) so I have to get it fixed but I don't want to pay a lot because it's not my fault that this happened and I also don't want the outside to change. I'm really happy with the way it looks now but I just need to get the inside part fixed :sad: