BeautyHacker

HUMP REDUCTION & NOSE TIP CORRECTION(female) at Opera

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the surgery. I had the same surgeon, Dr.Kwon and you're not paying for more. I also put a deposit before.

Visited Clinics
I missed out the part when I was vising clinics and getting consultations.

I booked a few consultations to make up my mind. Opera was the first clinic so I decided to seek other opinions in ID, GNG and Fresh clinics.

I don't remember the name of the surgeons I consulted with but for sure, GNG was asking way too much for the rhinoplasty compared to the other (8 millions). When I showed them 'I am not interested' attitude, they lowered the price, but it was still the most expensive quote and I didn't get a good feeling there (I had to wait nearly an hour to see the doctor and no one apologized).

FRESH CLINIC explained to me precisely what they would recommend on my face but here again, it was kind of expensive and it seems like they wanted me to do more procedure than I wanted. They said I could get a discount if I did my whole face so I gave up on it.

ID clinic's consultation was fair and they offered a good discount too if I did nose and fat grafting, for instance (5 millions) but I also only wanted to do rhino this time.

So after having 4 consultation, I had another consultation with Opera again to see they really understood what I wanted then I booked the surgery. I'm sure the above clinics do deliver good surgeries but for me, Opera was the right choice.

congratulations pinkplum! We have exactly almost the same original nose! I was actually undecided wether I should keep my hump and just fix the tip because I feel like if I remove my hump my nose bridge would look lower but it turns out good for you!

Your surgery did not involved any implants right? Also, did dr kwon break your bridge bone to make it slimmer or he just basically shaved the hump part? I also love how your tip turned out! That is my goal tip!!! For the tip, did they just use the septal or did they get cartilage from your one ear? Sorry for too many questions

Thank you, @kaixin05 I get what you meant about the bridge but you know what, my nose is lower than before but feels like it is higher. I think it is because there is no bump in the side view and my tip lifted. So if your nose is like mine, you don't need to worry about having low bridge. I always wanted to fix the hump so I never thought about whether I need to take or not but more like when I can take it lol.

Lucky for me, I didn't have any implant (I wanted to this way) but dr.Kwon said that asian hump removal, they usually have implants so they can have high bridge too.

So my surgery was shaving the hump top and sides and correcting the tip. Septal cartilage was used to add some tip on the nose which I like because I didn't want another incision in my ears even they said it'd be very tiny.

Compare these two pictures. You will see why I don't find my nose lower ;)

Dr.Kwon, I have seen few before and after photos of his! Good luck with the visit

More photos and they are selfies. I was about to ask you for that but thank you for sharing. I'm actually trying to purchase a ticket and finally going to seoul for my ps and just found out that there are holidays in Feb. I read that holidays season is always busy and crowded with locals.. well you said you live in Korea, do you think it is okay to visit in Feb or better to avoid that month?

I have heard that some clinic open during the Holidays except one or two day but it must be hard to find a slot during that holiday...

I have been talking to the consultant about my trip days and decided to go after korean winter. Feb seems too tight for me to plan everything and from what I was told, the clinic is closed on 4th to 6th

I received b/a photos from them and they looked good, actually. They were not tons of photos but she said that she could show more when I actually visit them so I kind of waiting to check out for myself.
Whatsapp +821054264944

I sent the messages and they said they would reply ASAP.