BeautyHacker

Need to know Braun Prices

They are having a winter soecial now. I saw it on their Korean website thought and it doesn't say till when.

Basic Rhino: 1,800,000 won
Natural adhesion DES: 500,000 won
Natural ad DES with Epi: 800,000 won
Natural ad DES with lateral: 1,000,000 won
Cheekbones: 1,900,000won
Cheekbones + jawbone shave: 2,900,00
Vline, cheeks, jaw bones: 6,900,000

Wow these prices seem so cheap!

I see what people are referring to about their special type of vline... instead of the T cut it's more like upside V cut out of your chin bone. Less bone cutting I think and better desirable shape.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These price are cheap yeah, it's regular event prices in winter, lots of clinics offer similar prices in winter time :smile:
Yeah they have these events for locals. They said quite a few times that they can't give the same event prices
So I felt really discriminated lol. Maybe I'll try asking them again later

Wow that's shocking to know. I actually considered Braun for FC but no way am I letting them rip me off :shocked: A friend of mine had her primary rhino done at Braun. Not sure how much she paid but the result was too masculine for her liking and she ended up having a revision done.

I want a consultation with them but I couldn't find an email on their website ..also, it seems like they don't have a english consultant only chinese?

don't be cheated. They will never give you these prices. Expect at least 5,000,000 for basic rhinoplasty. You're a foreigner.
I once went there with a korean friend and they quoted me 8 million. Never went back.