BeautyHacker

Revision rhino for contracted nose at April 31st (Part III)

Hi Muppets. Do you have a rib implant or silicone? I want so much for you to get better. Have you considered fascia for your bridge or a Diced Cartilage graft wrapped in Fascia? I personally thing those look so much natural on the bridge. I would have loved to hang out with you as well! It is too bad we missed each other! I am really worried that you go to the right person especially with nerve damage. Have you sent your case to lots of surgeons? How about in the U.S.? You need an extreme expert and someone who gives you an exact plan with a guarantee of at least some improvement. No exceptions, especially with nerve damage, it has to be your last surgery. Best, N

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Versible. I seriously hope this isn't the case with me because I lost my ointment for my nose coming home yesterday (long, long flight) and I was hoping Brian could call in a presciption for me on Monday! Thanks again :heart: Nadine

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Unfortunately. this is my result from April 31st. My nose is completely flat on my face. Somehow, as much as it was deprojected before, they made it worse. I look like I have a former cleft nose. I would highly recommend staying away from this clinic for revision rhino. This is not a 15K result (what I paid). Also, I have no clue what is is my nose except for dermafat) The told me rib was in my tip. I dont think so. I will probably need a flap now since I have no tip.

I am not a wealthy person. It was an immense amount of money for me. I think there are much better clinics out there in Korea. VIP is where I wanted to go but they would not accept me unfortunately so I made a bad choice.

Nadine! There you are--it's so good to hear from you! I wondered how things went for you. I'm sorry you are not happy. :sad: You have pretty eyes by the way--such a pretty color! And lovely skin. I am wondering, how does your rhinoplasty result compare to your nose before the surgery?

What month did you have your surgery? I had my rhino revision the end of September (open) and I definitely still have swelling! I think revision rhino swells more?

Is your pic a selfie--I am wary of them as they sometimes make my nose look too big.

Please hang in there! Time will tell what your final result is. Please don't give up hope. Hugs!! :heart:

Sorry, I did not answer your question. Well, how does my nose look different? You can no longer look up nostrils. The tradeoff of that is I have lost all projection. ALL. My nose is completely flat.

Wow. I always heard good things from April31 but it was only ever in Purseblog lol. Sometimes I think there may be promoters here. I always thought the price that they charged was really insane. So sorry that you weren’t happy with your results... especially for 14k.

How many months has it been since your surgery though? Because I do agree there may still be swelling?