BeautyHacker

Revision rhino for contracted nose at April 31st (Part III)

HI. It has been almost 6 months. I dont think it is much swelling because I have thin skin. I think there is nothing in my tip except dermofat. I specifically asked for rib and they marked me for rib but did not take it in surgery. My nose tip is pushed down and they put dermafat in. This is their solution to a shortened nose. This is completely wrong. Any nose that I have seen significantly lengthenedhas rib. I don't have my op reports so I dont know. I think in Korea they do not have to give the patient op reports.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are definitely promoters on here! I've always been kind of wary about April31 for some reason.. they charge ridiculous prices with mediocre/bad results. You can't put a price tag on work being done on your face/body but if you're paying an arm and a leg, I would hope the results to be perfect or damn near perfect haha. But it's not and that's the crazy part.

Omg that is completely unethical. I am seriously so sorry.. I would be soo angry =(

I remember reading this lady post a review about her facelift with April31 and she was a new member and had only posted once lol. I thought it was so strange and that straight away made me suspect there were promoters here. So far I’ve read about 3 bad reviews about them now from here. :sad: so sad that they were charged such a high price and not even happy with results.

Yup, thats how you spot them! Or the ones that can't give clear info like "prices" for example.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...