BeautyHacker

Zygomatic reduction complication. A nightmare!

I do not know where to start. I found this forum researching. I had cheekbone reduction in 2014 in one of the most reputable clinics in Korea. The surgeon who performed zygomatic reduction guaranteed that in 24 years, he had never had a complication from zygomatic reduction. I ended up with huge gaps in my bones and facial sagging. This surgery aged me 15 years, I am not kidding. My whole facial contours are completely destroyed. I am beyond devastated, especially because now, I can't find a surgeon in the US who is able to fix this. They say they treat facial fractures, but, have never seen a case like mine. I cry every single day. I look absolutely deformed and horrible in real life. I am attaching some images from the cat scan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I have contacted them, and they are oblivious. They put the blame on me. They said it must be my body that did that, not the surgical technique. I do not trust him anymore.

Maybe contact h plastic surgery. He’s a really knowledgeable and humble surgeon.

I saw a lot of his YouTube videos explaining cheekbone reduction. He’s very transparent. He’s done it on his sister in law. I’m not a promoter!!! I wouldn’t get cheekbone reduction because as sad as your case is it’s not rare at all. Your clinic is just playing dumb and even Koreans have difficulty getting revision surgery at the same place because they don’t treat you like the queen they treated you the first time around.

who is dr. H? I have no idea who he is.

Honestly though.. I dont see anything wrong with this.
This is what it's supposed to look like.

You should be responsible for after causes...
You chose to reduce your zygoma....... you can't blame it on the doctor.......

And this seems like one person playing two person....

No body f***king knows about H plastic surgery and it is suddenly brought up here. LOL

Go eat sh** t. promoter

There’s no need to curse at me. I’m not a promoter... I wanted to get cheek reduction done really badly along with v line but decided against cheek bone reduction after seeing this doctor’s YouTube videos on his sister in law. He said sagging was inevitable. His sister in law had to get NUMEROUS ulthera which a non celeb or a regular normal income person like me cannot afford to do.

I don’t know why you’re being such a hater. I was only trying to give her encouragement. I’ve done so much research on plastic surgery in Korea you have no idea. I’m finally going in October after researching all the possible negatives—you don’t need to be so freaking rude.

I stumbled upon the surgeon and the clinic while I was researching failed cases of any bone cutting procedure. I was really touched by his bio and that is all. I’ve never read anything so honest from a plastic surgeon especially on his own failure on one of his patients.

I can ask the moderator on here.
I am pretty sure you two are the same person.

I will PM moderator and report this.

Please report me and be embarrassed af. Lmfao. Also if I’m a promoter why would I be telling people this procedure doesn’t last long that procedure isn’t so great in my sept/October kk group if I’m a freaking promoter??? You’re such a paranoid ****ing drama queen. You can eat **** and choke on it too.

WHICH CLINIC DID YOU GO TO??? Omg we need to blacklist them!

What a rude and flat out ignorant post. This is a well-known complication called non-union which is uncommon and shouldn’t happen. The bones in the picture are obviously supposed to be connected together by plates/screws not hanging like that. Usually the cause is the doctor cut out too much bone and couldn’t properly put the zygoma back together. There are a ton of papers about it. Did the surgeon say he used plates/screws to hold the zygoma together and did he show you an after CT right after the surgery? I’m really sorry this happened to you.

how dare you. you go eat sh**t, you dumbf**k I did not tell the doctor to create huge gaps in my cheekbone, you stupid idiot