I am new to this. I have not gone to Korea. I have never had plastic surgery. I am looking into options. I am considering South Korea because the costs would be much more affordable for me. I was looking online and there is an application called Unni and it focuses on beauty clinics. I have seen a number of clinics on there. One that rates really high on there is called VAVA Plastic. It gets a 9.7/10 which is really impressive.
I was looking into the doctors a bit more and Dr. Cho Sung Eun, Dr. Kim Sang Il, and Dr. Taewook Kim all seem to be legit and registered doctors. So there are no red flags with them. I know everyone says to check to make sure the doctors are all board certified, all three are. Not sure if there are more doctors or not with this clinic but these seem to be the main three.
...
The reason I am giving pause and wanting to ask is because it seems a lot of things rate well on there. VAVA has over 2,500 review though which is on the higher end. I am jut not sure of these reviews on this app are real, reliable, or if they are just paid spam. Just a means to get more people booked and make more money.
Does anyone use this app here? Is it safe? Are there better options when looking at reviews of clinics in South Korea?