BeautyHacker

Revision rhinoplasty in korea..please help?

Hi guys! I have done a primary rhinoplasty in June 2017, which left me with an extremly low bridge, bulbous tip and hanging columella. Decided to go to revision and I done it a month ago. However hating the results. My revision was in Turkey and I asked for my bridge to be higher and my tip to be redifined. He made my bridge so high and straight, and my tip is extremly upturned and my nose looks short and ugly. Not fitting my face at all. So, I decided to go AGAIN for revision in Korea in July. Hoping it would be my last one...so far consulted with MVP, GNG, Dream and JK. MVP and Dream really got my attention but haven’t seen so many reviews. So please help. Please share your experiences and results. I am horrified that I have to go thepugh this the 3rd time but I really hope it will be the last time.
Also, is anyone else planning to go for surgery in korea in july? Would be nice not to go through this alone!

You can try dr Lee dong Chan from View plastic surgery. I had my revisionary done there. :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
I recommend you find revision specialized surgeon. I am not sure if Dream and Jk is a focused on revision nose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...