BeautyHacker

Under eye fat repositioning - results don't last???

Hello everyone :smile:

Ive been reading the posts on purseforum for a long time, but never posted anything or made an account until recently haha.

I was wondering if anyone have gotten the under eye fat repositioning surgery in Korea?? I have dark circles and was told by the consultants at ID and Cinderella that the best way to fix that is to get under eye fat repositioning surgery, and they said that the result will last a life time, until normal aging kicks in again.

It all sounds so good!! UNTIL i searched on youtube for reviews and saw some youtubers review their under eye fat repositioning results.... (the videos i saw were from channels 2hearts1seoul and TaYa Sunaz)

I noticed that 1 year after their surgery, their eye bags already are back O___O! Thats really shocking and makes me think if paying for something and enduring the recovery proccess is worth it if it doesn't last anyway.

I couldnt find much information on the under eye fat repositioning surgery on purseforum, which is why I made this post :smile: If you have had this procedure done, and its been a few months or years.... what are your results??? Would you say that the results are truly "lasting", like the ID and Cinderella consultants said? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ^_^

Hi! I got transconjunctival blepharoplasty + fat grafting to my under eyes 2 weeks ago at Namu. Originally I was looking into doing filler, but was informed it was better (and less expensive) to do TRC + fat grafting. I ended up getting the fat graft for free since I was doing arm liposuction anyways.

I had visible bags under my eyes that were a little dark. While I was swollen (~1 week ago), my under eye was smooth. Now? I can already see a small line under my eyes in the same spot it used to be. I can already say I probably wouldn't do the surgery solo - I just sort of tacked it on in conjunction with the other surgeries I did.

I've heard very mixed things about fat grafting... that it doesn't last, etc. The few people I've known who've had fat grafting felt the results went away with their swelling.

I don't have my phone on me but I'm going to post a full 2 week post-op update tomorrow on my thread with photo comparisons of before, while swollen, and now.

I had chronic dark eye circles for the longest time and did re-positioning several years ago to fix the problem. The results were definitely visible, but in terms of fix longevity, this really depends alot on your lifestyle, sleeping habits, genetics, natural aging etc. For reference, I have since done 2 fat grafts, 2 years apart each time to touch-up and maintain it. Hopes this helps in setting realistic expectations.

I am looking to get Lower eyelid blepharoplasty in january on my trip to korea. I have been getting some online consultations and seems like the avg price quote is around $2400 us. I will need to likely negotiate when I'm there any feedback on pricing for this procedure?

Thanks you

I’m not sure about lower eyelid blepharoplasty prices, but the quotes I got for under eye fat repositioning is around 1 mil - 1.5 mil :0

• 2 months later...
I feel like the results of fat repositioning ultimately depends on the underlying bone structure have or lack thereof. I, for example, have deep tear troughs and under eye bags due to having sunken orbital rims. The only way to fix them for good would probably be orbital rim/tear trough implants.

I'm definitely hesitant to go ahead with under eye fat transfer. A doc I work with told me that if you lose weight, that's gonna be the first to go. I spoke to View about it and the consultant did admit it's true, but seem kinda cheesed off that I mentioned it.

• 2 weeks later...
I tried to lose weight for a long time and did not succeed until I found the red tea that really helped me lose weight here is a discount purchase link http://yehudabloch.home.blog

• 4 weeks later...
Have you gotten it done? how's the result and where did you end up going with

Hi Gentle Wind:biggrin: where did you have it done? Did you have under eye bleph too? Thx

I had it done at DA. Maybe the cost would be like under $1000 for eye fat repositioning and my forehead fat graph was $1000 too with a free touch up within a year. Don’t remember the price well. You may not have the same result as me because you may not hold on to fat well. But places on your face that you move less will hold onto fat better.

A fellow purse forum asked about dark circle. I don’t think eye fat reposition is for dark circle. It is just to even out. Since I used to have eye bags but I didn’t have dark circle.

I didn’t get under eye bleph.