BeautyHacker

View plastic surgery experience

I thought she looked familiar. Thanks @krod2017. How are you? Are you also contemplating zygoma reduction? I have been researching Dr Lee at Girin and their quote is the best so far, after the sky high quotes from View who quote for bone contouring and facelift as they said I would need a facelift after facial contouring and needed v line with my zygoma reduction! View quoted me 6 mill for zygoma reduction, 12 million for v line and 12 million for facelift but they said because I had chin reduction to add another 2 million as the v line would then be a revision? Like do I really need all that? That totals 32 million won!!! Or around $30k! At least Girin did not try to upsell and quoted me less than 6 mill for their zygoma reduction. Sigh. I then applied to be a View model for discounted prices but they said they want foreign ladies, ie Caucasian I guess as they said they do not need Asian models as they can get Korean models any time. So yes, the results of these View Instagram models look great but they got massive discounts so could afford facial contouring with facelift. For ordinary ladies like us, we get charged full price so it is out of our price range.

Hi Florence
Can I add you on Kakao too?

Hi Miss Orange
I read quite a bit that your share your experience here and I do admired you look really great, I am In my early 50”s and looking for eye lift as well as face lift, Opera quote me
Upper blepharolpasty 2mil krw. Lower eye fat repositioning 1.5mil krw. Face lift 6 mil krw, fat graft 1 part 1 mil krw, I think compare to few I saw here, I think the price seen reasonable, gags you hear of opera? What you think ?

Hell I am doing quite well thank you . Long time no talk. Do you still have kakoatalk ? . Girin has a good price but did you check out gng and Id hospital ? They have good prices as well. So far gng has been the best price I was quoted for zygoma reduction

Hello Girls been searching for the best clinic for me in the past few months. I am using Charmfidence App its pretty good because I got free consultation and quotation by simply uploading my picture. I got responses from different clinics and i'm now comparing each clinic to know which is the best one according to their reviews and also they have a community feature where so many like-minded people like us there, reaching out there cosmetic surgery concerns. If you are still looking for best clinic I think it will be helpful for you.

That is cool.. I want to check it out

Hi @summer victoria, the prices quoted are good. From what I hear, Opera is known to charge low prices. I haven’t done any research on their results. Try to find patients who have had the surgeries you want at Opera.

Hi @krod2017, yes I am still on kakao. GNG did a bait and switch on me. On kakao they lured me with extremely cheap quotes for revision rhino but when I arrived for the consult, they said I couldn’t see the rhino surgeon of my choice as he does not do revisions and had to see another surgeon instead who does all their revisions. They pushed me to get x rays of not just my nose but of my cheeks and jaw with a lot of upselling and extremely high quotes (ie almost triple what they quoted me on kakao for revision rhino) and met 2 ladies in Korea who had flown in for v lines at gng and based on their results (hardly any jawbone was removed) would not choose gng for anything. I was so gobsmacked with both the price and doctor, bait and switch, I would never recommend GNG. Also heard their contouring surgeon may have left. The problem is that the models we see on Instagram get the best vip attention and who knows if their Instagram photos were photoshopped to make their results look even better, but ordinary folk may not get the best results as one poor asian girl from Canada found out when she got a bad revision rhino result there and had paid 13 million won! Needless to say GNG is on my blacklist. I have been kakao chatting with a real and ordinary ie not blogger patient of Girin’s Dr Lee who had fab zygoma reduction. I think ID was on the blacklist of hospitals? Or was that Grand? I get them muddled up. I have narrowed the best for price and ability down to Dr Oh at Regen and Dr Lee at Girin. But even blogger BQQ got a facelift elsewhere after zygoma reduction at Regen and my Chinese friend got a facelift after Girin, so it sounds like if you budget for zygoma reduction, you must budget for facelift too, just in case the face drops more after the swelling goes. I have had BK clinic and MVP say no to zygoma reduction for me and my UK max facial surgeon also said no. But Dr Oh said he could reduce my facial width by a cm on each side and I have not met Dr Lee of Girin. I do not like gambling. On the one hand, I want a dramatically smaller CD face but on the other hand I do not want to fly to USA for bone grafting and facial reconstruction if my bones collapse. Sigh.

What is your facial width? Mine is 14 cms as I am managing to keep my bmi to 18.3-18.5. So the question is, is it worth the risk to reduce my face width by 2 cms? Not to mention the titanium plate and screws and how my body may react and another flight a year later to remove.

I am not really experts with this matter but I think consulting for different clinics may help you a lot . Get more opinion.Try to raise this question in an app the one that they mentioned here. I tried it and it's really helpful I requested for a quotation and consultation and received a lot of response from different clinics .

I also believe having various opinions are very important. My first nose job was just referral from my friend. It turned out not good. Did 2nd revision after having consultation with 5 different clinics but my research period was quite short..(less than 1 month lol) wish i had spent more time to find info

Yeah you are right. Research is very important in Plastic Surgery matter, it will really takes time to find a reliable source of info for us to find the best clinic or surgeon. And I think Charmfidence app is quite good, it's like one stop shop for Plastic surgeries. You can search for clinics, you can find like minded people, you can get consultation and also the most important thing is to get a Quotation :biggrin: hahaha specially for those who have a specific budget lol :biggrin:

I'm from Spain I did the rhinoplasty operation in Natural Hair Turkey hospital in Istanbul/Turkey.
I had a very big, broken nose but the prices of the operation in Spain are so expensive. So, I saw the ads of Natural Hair Turkey, I sent them a message and the medical consultant contacted me and he provided me all the details about my case and the price which was very reasonable. I went to Istanbul and I've done the operation.Now, I'm very happy with the result and I feel really confident. I Thank the surgeon, translators and all the staff in Natural Hair Turkey.

• 8 months later...
Hello, i'm new here and i'm 19, i've been reading a lot in this forum. I've been planning to undergo facial contouring surgery once everything goes fine and safe, as i was suggested by VIEW plastic surgery the three types of fc(zygomas reduction for 6million krw + square jaw reduction and genioplasty for 12 million krw), and also nasal bone osteotomy for 1.5 million krw.. is there anyone who underwent the same face contouring procedures with VIEW ? and how much did you pay in person? it's just that the quotes they gave me via email is a bit too high but still i trust them more when it comes to fc surgery, not sure with the nasal bone osteotomy..

also i'm not sure with the procedures, don't really have a very angular jaw when look upon my side view, my jaw is asymmetrical side by side so i showed them each side, i don't want my side view to look like i have a very straight from under ear to chin jawline as it might look weird for me, it's just that imy frontal view is the one that looks wide, upper and lower, that's why i want to improve the asymmetrical problem with my jaw as well as make my front face look slim along the chin without making my side jawline and cheekbones look weird. so basically my main problems are the asymmetry, and the frontal view of my face being wide. As for my nose, maybe next time. i hope someone can help me with my confusion. Thank you IMG_20200531_112920.jpg IMG_20200531_113053.jpg IMG_20200531_113315.jpg