BeautyHacker

v-line with zygoma in Seoul 2 yrs ago

Thank you for sharing. I have my surgery booked in May with Dr. Oh in Banobagi. I'm going through Docfinder Korea and they just told me my doctor will be Dr. Oh. I know he's very experienced and has great reviews but was hoping to see what Dr. Park was like as well.

Your result is so beautiful. I hope mine will be natural like yours.

I was quoted Zygoma reduction + Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 18.6~19.9 mil krw. Did you have to do any bargaining yourself? I know you paid around 14milk krw but you didn't have zygoma reduction.

Thank you!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did have zygoma, the girl asked price specifically for it but I only remember the total. It was more than 2yrs ago, perhaps their prices increased (?) I went there by my own and tried to bargain every cent LOL + I agreed to share my pics on their sns and paid in cash. How much is 18.6-19.9mil krw now? Back then 14k usd was around 15.5-16mil krw, not sure tho

19.9 mil is like $23k Canadian, very expensive LOL. I will try my best to negotiate it down to a reasonable price.. Thank you for getting back to me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
If you are really the person in all the photos and you're so willing to show your identity, can you take a photo of yourself holding up 4 fingers like one of the previous posters asked.

I remember all your photos from the "real stories" on the banobagi website, some of them still there but I think they removed some and added more. https://www.engbanobagi.com/review/epilogueList.php
Under the name "Yepoong-ee"

If you can't provide such a photo, I am 100% convinced this is some banobagi promoter.

I’ve seen this photo on other sites as well