BeautyHacker

Opera or Me clinic?

I haven't seen any bad reviews about me clinic yet. But, I've seen some positive reviews about Opera concerning facial surgeries. I'm looking to do a rhinoplasty cause my nose is huge as hell, and it's just time you know. I'm somewhat financially able to afford this! whoop. Anyway, anyone got any advice? I am a really clueless person. Please help! Idk which clinic to go for out of these two.

(((ALSO:: If anyone's planning on going to Korea in June (2019) for surgery/travel etc, hit me up! I'm going alone and searching for a person who might wanna hang out sometimes and be friends with me.)))

• 3 weeks later...
I’m hoping to go in June 2019 as well I was also considering me and opera but when I had an online consultation with me, they didn’t seem that bothered about helping me. Also they didn’t suggest relevant surgeries like other clinics, didn’t even seems like they looked at my picture.

I’m not sure about ME but had a consultation at Opera. It was quite ok but the staff was pretty rude. Just imagined their after-the-surgery care based on the attitude they showed during my consultation. I was planning to proceed v-line and post-op care for me were quite important. Eventually chose Regen gangnam and Dr. Oh and have no regrets about my decision.

• 2 weeks later...
It just... I know a girl who had facial contouring at view and it was butchered. Wrong word, not butchered but no result at all after spending so much money (forgot to ask the surgeon's name but I will ask her) She had a revision at Opera and they corrected it and she is so happy with the result. She said that they don't provide facials or fancy treatments but she said the surgeon listened and explained well about her recovery and asked her to come often and checked on her. So good to hear that you are happy with Dr.Oh but for me, I think Opera sounds better to me now. I might change when I actually meet them but now, I have good feeling for them.

Oh no! No results as in no change? ☹️

Myself and other girls (we are still in touch currently) had our full face made over at View plastic surgery and we do notice the dramatic change after we compare our before and after photos.

I m sorry to hear what she been through and glad that is she better now.

When are you going to korea to consult with opera? Do share with us the results too!

I just went to ME clinic last week for ultherapy and a little bit of filler.

Filler is filler. I think there is very little difference between clinics, so I just went there because its so cheap. Ulthera takes 2-4 months to see results, so I can't speak on that yet.

Their prices are so much lower than everywhere else, I would love to beieve their plastic surgery clinic is good, but their offices are nowhere near as fancy as most of hte major clinics frequently discussed here. That does not mean they're bad... it just felt like a much cheaper business than others. Maybe that's not hte best way to judge a clinic, but if I'm going under the knife, I'm not taking the risk.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm planning to get Ultherapy and filler at ME Clinic too! Can you share your results now? Which doctor performed it for you? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
it definitely improved skin tightness, but it wasnt dramatic. it was... how do i describe... from 30 year old to 27 year old haha. its not a facelift, it wont give huge results

• 2 months later...
Ultherapy is extremely painful and I find that the results you get are not worth the pain. I heard ultraformer (newer generation) is better and less painful. Going under the knife and given sedatives is less painful in comparison haha.

• 6 months later...
who was the doctor? updates?