BeautyHacker

Namu Before and Afters

• 2 weeks later...
They did quite a good job with v line based on the feedbacks I observed however there are some patients who had brow lift and was badly scarred at the eyebrow.

Just avoid having brow lift but I guess the rest should be safe! Good luck! :smile:

I've asked one of their consultants, Linda, before for before and Afters and she was insistent that she would only show before and Afters at the consultation due to patiant privacy but assures that the doctor has worked on my type of nose before..:doh::hrmm:

I think it’s quite fine as they needed to respect their privacy. You should visit them for a consultation and see how it goes

Yeah! I appreciated that at first too, but then I thought about it and they could crop out their face and focus solely on the nose, ask the patient if they were ok with them publicly using them for reference, etc. My type of work wouldn't allow me to be off for longer than 2 1/2 weeks and as much as I would like to run around getting a feel for the clinics I want, i cant. So that portfolio would ease in narrowing down what clinics I want before going . BTW I loved your results! And glad to hear you are healing well

I think you will have to speak with people who have done their noses there before at namu.

There’s a groupchat eyes and nose in kakao which someone has shared in this forum (you can try searching) I believe there should be a few people who did their noses there.

I only heard good things on V line and double eyelid ( but not eyelift )

I think you can spend a day or 2 to visit a few clinics there before you set the date.

Alternatively you can go 2 trip ( I know most of us won’t like that ) usually for nose you only need to stay a week to have the stitches removed and voila! Done!

Thank you!! It’s been 3 months however the swelling is going down slowly