BeautyHacker

Fresh Clinic.

I was considering going there but backed out after realizing they were writing fake reviews on Realself. Check out the white "American" girl whose entire review is written in broken English. Plus they charged literally 2-3x more than every clinic I inquired at.

Where are you considering going now? Do you mind me asking what procedure you want to get? Maybe the American girl allowed her pictures to be used and they said they’d write the review for her? For whatever reason.

I still find that highly dishonest. They made it seem like a day to day experience. If she had allowed her pics to be used, that's fine -- I consented for my pics to be used at my prior surgeries as well (I went to Wonjin the first time around for now and eyes). However, I would be extremely appalled if I found fake reviews written by "me" on multiple sites. The point of reviews is for the person to share his/her honest opinions of the process, the results, etc. -- not for the clinic's marketing team to write for them.

I went to Uvom yesterday for facial lipo/fat repositioning. Results TBD -- it's only been a day.

I understand your point 100%. Oh wow! One day into recovery! I hope you heal fast. Did you get your cheek area done? Under chin? Which areas did you have lipoed?

I had my lower cheeks and nasolabial folds done, in addition to undereye fat repositioning. Honestly, my recovery's been really rough. I was in an insane amount of pain (I am still in significant pain). I'm swelling as badly as someone would if she had gotten FC/jaw surgery -- my face is unrecognizable. I am just wrecked physically and have decided to cancel my other procedures because I don't think my body could handle it.

I had lipo done under my chin in the United States two years ago and it was nothing like this. Recovery was a breeze and painless, and the swelling was minimal.

I’m so sorry to hear about your slow recovery :sad: Really hope things will get better for you. Did you get Acculift on your face? I’m considering Uvom too for cheek area liposuction. So you were under local anaesthetic and not general? Any more information you could give me would be most appreciated. Hope you feel better soon. x

Also do you mind me asking where you originally come from? Is it the States?

Yes, I'm from the U.S.

No, I don't think they used acculift -- I think they just used regular lipo. They used sedation (sleep) anesthesia.

Great customer service and very efficient (way more so than the large hospitals). I just don't know if I was prepared for such an extensive recovery... I would have just done my eyes if I had known I'd be like this three days out. (This isn't an issue if you have time to recover, but I have to be back at work and at school in a few days! :-/).

Oh no, sorry to hear you only have a limited amount of time to recover :sad: That sucks. Are you taking Arnica? That helps with swelling and bruising. Are you in a state at the moment? Please keep me updated on your surgery journey. I’m desperate to get my whole cheek area liposuctioned. I’ll be posting next month when I go to S.Korea. Just don’t know whether to go with Fresh or Uvom! x

No, I'm still stuck in Korea and have no idea where I would even buy Arnica (I'm not Korean and don't speak the language and have already gotten very lost the other day). I'm pretty frustrated and am just praying I recover like, TODAY so that I can go back to my work in a few days without looking like a freak. I work in the medical field so my colleagues will know right away that I've had work done if I don't recover soon. I am quite upset, to be honest.

I will post my final results, but for now I just look like a big swollen basketball.

Hey, how is your healing coming along? Has the swelling gone down some? I have been thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

I recovered the day after I came home, thank God. I still looked kind of weird going into work (six days after surgery), but I was nearly 100% better the 7th. Today is the 8th and I pretty much look normal again other than very minor yellow bruising.

The verdict: Uvom apparently did a really, really good job (I will wait another week or two to post pictures), but it's not miraculous. My face is definitely not skinny, but that's because I had a lot of muscle from teeth grinding (I already Botox) and have a big head to begin with. I don't think my face could be genuinely skinny without facial contouring or more invasive surgeries. I definitely appreciate not having *HANGING* fat/jowls anymore (though again, I want to see whether this will remain the case after swelling fully disappears before I vouch for this).

The best thing they did, though, was liposuction of the nasolabial fold area. I thought the whole "fat repositioning" thing was a gimmick, but no, they REALLY fixed that to make that area smooth and not fat. They took like 10 years off my face!

So glad you are recovering well. I’m contemplating UVOM and Fresh. I have consultations with both next month. I fly from the UK and hope to make a decision when I’m there. Did you consult with others too? I’m looking forward to seeing your pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, how is your healing going? x