BeautyHacker

Getting discount from surgery prices

Hey all!
I'm thinking of most likely going to Cinderella Clinic for at least rhinoplasty and maybe V-line+Zygoma reduction (or I may go somewhere else cheaper for vline+zyg) because I love their results for rhinoplasty on the twins that went there and I have the similar previous nose shape. However, Cinderella is very expensive from what I have read on other forums
I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions/tips for getting discounts or negotiating lower price from surgery quotation? Or would any of you advise against this?
I'm sorry if my Engish is not acceptable, it is not my first language!
Thank you ^^

You can check Misooda's website on the prices that they quoted for Cinderella Clinic. After which, you can ask Cinderella Clinic for a discount. If they are unwillingly to give you a discount despite knowing Misooda's quote and they are quoting even a higher price than what Misooda is quoting, then you should just use Misooda's service. That's what I did when I did my LAMS with 365MC.

Thank you! I was thinking of using Docfinder before. How one would go about convincing the clinic to go to a lower price? Do you mind if you could pleae give an example.

I am not comfortable to be public about my PS, and I havn't heard positive results from ID. But thankyou for replying!

Misooda does work with Cinderella and has discounts but the discounts come with modelling for the clinic or writing a review on Misooda. If you are not comfortable with that, you can negotiate with Cinderella clinic directly during face to face for a deal. Regardless, I would say contact Misooda and Cinderella just to get quotes. I did go with Misooda for my PS and had a decent experience. It was my first time doing PS and in Korea so I was too afraid to go alone lol