BeautyHacker

Going to Korea Alone?

Hello everyone!

I wanted to ask if people typically go alone to Korea. Unfortunately, some of my friends may not be able to accompany on my trip, but I have literally wanted a BA for 10 years and decided this year I was going to bite the bullet and do it.
However, some of my friends question how safe it is to go to a foreign country and walk around after surgery without anyone there. So, I wanted to see how many of you went alone and if it would be safe to be out and about during the day after 5 days of recovery.

Very true! It's hard to get a group to go as we get older.
I plan on going in May this year.

Thank you! Do you think walking around the mall and food markets would be fine?

I'm pretty sure you will be fine. Even you cannot speak or understand Korean, people will help you out very friendly if you ask or in lost :smile:

I’ll be going in May too!
I’ve been to Seoul many times, and it’s totally safe for one person.
Traveling around is very easy so is getting from the airport to the hotel. Food and convenience stores everywhere!

Yay thank you!! Which clinic are you going to? If you are going to one?
And thanks! That's what I heard, I was just a little weary but considering I'll probably be at the mall it seems safe!

I’ll be going to the same des clinic I had my first surgery at for revision.

But, I’ll also be going to banobagi for mole removal.

I’ll be staying near the sinsa dong area! We can hang out if you’re near.

Yay! I’m actually going to be at banobagi so I’m definitely down to hangout!

I plan to go alone around the summer, I have a friend who also went alone and she said its really safe! I might look for a roomate if youre interested

Korea is SOOOO safe and easy to navigate and everyone is very nice. The only reason why I would recommend having a buddy or hanging out with others is that it helps the healing process go by quicker. It also helps to lessen post-op depression.

Yes! When will you be in Korea? You can DM me or add me on Kakao! (Marebears)