BeautyHacker

Revision Rhinoplasty in Korea... Time to start my journey

So sorry you're still not happy with your results... If I may ask, what type of corrections were they trying to make? I'm so anxious thinking about what could go wrong with my revision.

Thanks for the link. I'll get in touch with Dream tonight.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the harmony face surgery....still waiting for the harmony. Radix and bridge too high. Midface augmentation looks ridiculous. I`m contemplating removing the rib cartilage completely.

OMGoodness! That's so unnerving! Were all of your surgeries done with VIP? I thought rib cartilage was supposed to be better for revisions.

I contacted Dream last night. I had a pleasant, no fuss chat with the consultant - but he/she didn't give their name (it's alright though). They asked if I could share my concerns, if my primary rhinoplasty was open method, and if I was looking for a dramatic or natural change. I told them everything they wanted to know and then I sent pictures of Karrueche Tran (just love her nose!) and asked if that was considered natural. Then they asked if I could send another picture of me with my nostrils showing, but I didn't have one and I asked if I could send one tomorrow. Even without the last requested picture, this is what they sent back:

Dr. Park Yang Soo recommended revisional rhinoplasty with lower lateral cartilage and septal extension graft.

It costs 7,400,000 KRW before discount.

I didn't ask for medial epicanthoplasty because I'm realizing it's not as much of a concern to me right now. I think I want to narrow down my options for rhino Drs. before pursuing eye Drs. Anyway, I want to continue my conversation with Dream because I don't understand what Dr. Park means by "lower lateral cartilage and septal extension graft". Does anyone have opinions on Dr. Park/Dream?

lmao. Never heard of that . I noticed in Korea it is always better to go in person and consult. Most of the consultants don´t even show the doctors your pics, they just give their opinion based on other consults that they have had that are similar to yours and during the consultation the doctor recommends a totally different procedure.

OMGoodness!! Are you serious? Well, "Lucy better have some splaining to do!!"

But seriously, after I'm done chatting with Dream tonight, I'm going to review all of the recommendations/quotes I have so far. I want to start cutting down my list, so I know who I want to have f2f consults with.

Try joining the Kakao groups. That is where the tea is at
Join the Kakao groups here. That is where the tea is at. People are reluctant to post results or reviews openly on the board coz the clinics have their people lurking here & they fear the repercussions. But in the private kakao groups they expose them.

For EPI do your research 10x more. Never seen a good EPI. Some recommended EPI surgeons I saw on here were Dr. Shin - Shinseung clinic, Dr. Jang - IVE plastic surgery & Dr. Chung - Eve Plastic Surgery. Avoid Teium Clinic - Dr. Kwon.

Thanks. It would be great to have some more insight with some of these clinics. If anyone wants to hmu, my kakao id is dice7074.

I'm so skeptical about getting an EPI. I've been reading that there is scarring. It just seems like I'd be compromising one problem for another.

Scarring would be the least of your problems. Worst case , you can`t close your eyes. imagine taping your eyelids closed at night to sleep?

No. I'm not going to put forth any effort into clinics that aren't going to make their potential patients priorities. My time and energy are just as valuable to me as my money.