BeautyHacker

Revision Rhinoplasty in Korea... Time to start my journey

hm ok . Some clinics will respond back fast and still can't deliver and will not make you a priority after you pay them . I wouldn't rule them out based on that. But good luck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. After going back on their website, I tried contacting them again - for the 4th time, because I really do like their B & A's. Hopefully, I'll get a response with some recommendations. Wish me luck!

The clinic was closed during the chinese holiday. Maybe that is why you got no reply. Also try Whatsapp/kakao

So VIP finally got back to me a couple of days ago. She didn't give me a price quote, but Chloe did share some details of the surgery that I'll post here...

By looking at the pictures, you have a deviated structure with a short and bulbous nose. The doctor recommended 100% Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty. It can build the structure, bridge, and tip while fully using your own tissues.

Rib cartilage #7 will be used. It is the straightest and most sufficient material for full autologous graft rhinoplasty. The doctor would have to incise 3-4 cm underneath the breast line and use and endoscope to harvest the rib cartilage. Not only is it the most safe, but the final result will be permanent and very natural. The incision will be almost invisible after several months of recovery and will not be shown because it will be under the breast line.

The downside is the recovery phase. Rib cartilage is the thickest material for autologous tissue graft rhinoplasty and takes more time to heal. Unlike silicone material where only skin needs time to recover, for a full rib cartilage graft rhinoplasty, both skin and cartilage need time to heal and absorb. Most patients' swelling goes down in two weeks, but the final result has to wait for at least six months to a year. After 2-3 months, patients' nose swelling will go down and the result will start to show better and better.

As your mid-face area is depressed in and your mouth looks protruded relatively, it is important for you to have mid-face augmentation performed along with your rhinoplasty for a better enhancement.

Epicanthoplasty is also possible for the inner corners of your eyes.

Although I really like the results from their B & A's, I won't be going with VIP :sad:. I just can't seem to electively bring myself to endure such an invasive surgery to harvest my rib for my nose.

• 1 month later...

Hi please... what’s the Kakao group called!!! I need a revision and need to see real pics

I found this site for you. (About Dr. Jin Hong Ryul)

https://www.rhinoplastykorea.com/rhinoplasty-surgeon/dr-jin-hong-ryul/

Hi Dice, i think i saw you or chatted with u in Kk group lol. I recommended checking out abt Uvom, Dr Lee, for rhino. Just check it out if his suggestions meet ur expectation. I had my rhino there and I ll wwrite a detail review soon!

• 4 months later...
Did u go with braunp?