BeautyHacker

Blepharoplasty in Toronto or Korea - Designer PS, Namu PS, Gyalumhan PS

Hey guys,

I'm planning on flying out from Toronto to get double eyelid surgery in Korea. I've been browsing the threads on PF and even the old ones from Soompi lol. There's just so much information out here! I know everyone's experience will vary but I have a few questions for anyone who would want to share their experieces.

First of all, has anyone heard anything about Designer PS? My friend who's back in Korea said this was the preferred clinic for a lot of the locals and they're famous for the DES. Also if anyone's gotten anything done at Namu or Gyalumhan, any insight on the experience and recovery would be great :smile:

I'm not able to take too much time in Korea for this procedure, only two weeks since I'm using my vacation days. I'm thinking of requesting to work from home for another week or two when I return to Toronto. Do you guys think this is ample time, or would it be safer to spend three weeks in Korea instead of two? I would need to make a special request in order to get three weeks, but I don't think it's impossible.

I have pretty much decided to fly to Korea because I've heard a lot of stories where people have gotten it botched here and had to fly out to Korea to get it fixed regardless. Either way, if anyone has had any experience with plastic surgery in Toronto, especially Blepharoplasty, any insight would be so appreciated! :smile:

I talked to the consultant yesterday and she told me I have excessive skin,and I should get the incisional double eyelid surgery methid-similar to upper blepharoplasty surgery.
I also went through Cookie website and saw they have this kind of surgery too

Can you share the prices quoted to you and clinics name please?